Emma can't make it

I did my usual hair and makeup to get ready for school, I have a long day today especially since I had to write this long ass essay for English lit.
"Cara! Come here please!" Emma yelled. She's my best friend and my roommate.
"Coming! What is it?" I asked when I reached her.
"Lily I can't make it to my interview, my cold got worse."
She wants something... My mind told me.
She used the middle name card! Damn you Emma!
"So?" I asked " It's not that important is it?"
"Cara Emmaline Lily Rose! This is THE most fucking important interview of my whole career!"
"What am I supposed to do about that!?" I yelled
Ugh here it comes. "I need you to fill in for me."
Oh fuck no! My mind screamed and for once in my life I agree with it. "No fucking way! I don't even know who you're supposed to be interviewing. "
She looked down at her laptop and started typing , uh oh. Yeah! No shit uh oh! She finally turned it around and showed me. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE INTERVIEWING CAMERON DALLAS!? Woah when the fuck that happen?"  I was completely in shock, I mean he's the richest 22 year old that I've ever heard of! "I got the call early this morning, can you please fill in for me? I'll love you forever!" You really shouldn't do this! "Okay, but only cause your sick, you owe me big time!"
"Take my car!" She yelled as she threw her keys at me. "Thanks!" I told her as I was walking out of the door.

Emma, what the fuck did you just get me into?