feeling

to my love:

first i saw you, i didn't think anything about you.

time passed, i thought of you as a great guy.

more time passed and there was something in me, but i had no idea what it was.

little time passed and i heard things,

it was then when i realized what that feeling in me was but still i wasn't so sure.

days passed and then it became clear i had fallen for you. and that made me happy.

i smiled every day just cause i got to see you.

sometimes you smiled back, i was just smiling standing somewhere, suddenly our looks crossed and in those brief moments you're smile appeared.

i loved those days and they gave me hope that you felt the same.

but time passed and the year was coming to an end and you stopped appearing and i hated it, me having to be there without your presence.

suddenly we were both off to vacation, summer brought new thing but you're presence stayed in my heart.

but still with time it started slipping away,

and there was nothing i could do about it. now its gone, and left a space in my heart.

that space could be claimed by someone else, though i still hope when were back my heart will remember why i fell for you.

but still you know what they say,

if you really love something, let it go, if it comes back, its yours, if it doesn't, it was never meant to be.

i hope it comes back and it brings you along.   

your love.