Back to Life

Part 21: Back to Life

Camila's p.o.v {1 week after surgery}

It's been a week since the surgery. Lauren's in a coma fighting for her life. She is strong. I know she can make it thought this. I have never left her side ever since. Dinah buys me food everyday but I don't always eat them. Not even food will make me happy at this point. Ally brought me clothes from home. She is so sweet. She even takes my dirty clothes and washes them. Normani brings me all the work from school that I've been missing out on. She even tutors me because I can't focus nor listen. Actually I've been failing school lately. But I didn't care. I just wanted Lauren to wake up that's all. I'm trying to stay strong so by the time she's awake, I'd still be alive.

Michael's p.o.v

So just a week ago I saw Camila.... and her girlfriend. I can't believe she's gay. That's like something you'd least expect from. What has happened through all these years we were apart. Oh well I'm here to take her back. I know I only stayed for the weekend but I asked my parents if I could live here. They allowed me to live on my own. My apartment is just a few minutes away from Camila. I haven't seen her lately. I decided to come over her house but her mom said she wasn't there. Where the hell could she be? I asked her parents but they hesitate to tell me. Later today, I'm coming over my uncles house for a small gathering. I missed them so much. I haven't seen them in years.

**later that day**

I knocked on the door. A few knocks later it opened. My uncle gave me a tight hug. "Oh I missed you so much uncle!" I said as I walked in. "We missed you too Mikey" he replied with a smile. My aunt and two other cousins walked in. We talked for about an hour. Today was great. Seeing my family is one of the greatest things ever. Oh I missed them so fucking much. I asked my uncle how was he doing at his job. He was doing great and he wanted to tell me something. "Hey kiddo do you know who Camila is?" Camila. How does he know her. "Of course she's... my ... uh .." they all looked at me with confusion and at the same time they wanted me to continue. "My girlfriend" I lied. But she will be mine soon so no worries. "Oh well she said you two were just friends. Huh I guess she was just shy." he giggled. "How do you know her?" I asked. "Well she is staying at the hospital"

M: "What?! Why???"

U: "She is not hurt. She is fine. Her friend is staying there because her friend was hit by a car and is in critical condition."

M: "oh god who?"

U: "Lauren I believe was her name."

M: "oh ok well I gotta run. I'll see you guys around."

I waved goodbye and head to the hospital. Lauren is in critical condition. I can't describe how Camila must be feeling. This is my chance. I could comfort her and she would slowly fall for me again. I make my way to Lauren's room when doctors and nurses pushed me out of the way making their way to Lauren. What the hell is going on in there?

Camila's p.o.v

Lauren was having a seizure. I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces seeing her like this. I can't talk it anymore. The doctors are trying to fix her. I can't watch this. It's too painful. I ran outside bumping into Michael. What the hell is he doing here? But I need someone right now so I gave him a tight hug. I wasn't surprise of him hugging me back. He moved his arms up and down my back as I sob in the crook of his neck making his shirt a bit wet. "I'm s-sorry." I said. "Hey don't be it's ok" he said wiping my tears. The doctors come out. "Lauren is ok. She should wake up soon. Just stay by her side and everything will be ok." A smile ran through my face. My baby is ok. She's living yet she's in deep sleep for now. I ran back in her room as Michael followed me. I still don't know why he's here. It's time to break the ice. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"I want you back!"

**note**

oooh what you guys think? haha ok but seriously I hope you guys liked it. I was also thinking about all of these one shots so I might post them on tumblr. Well only if I'm not lazy and if I'm not caught I up with homework. Oh well that's all ILY