Chapter One

Maddison" P.O.V

"Toby, you're the best friend ever!" I said running to him giving him a bear hug. "Only for you Maddy" he said smiling and hugging me back, "How did you get these" I said. My best friend had gotten two backstage passes and front row seats to the fifth harmony concert that was in our town TONIGHT!

I'm soo excited, I'm going to meet my favorite singing group of all time. Toby said he's gonna bring his guitar so we can sing for them while we hangout with them, I decided i was gooing to wear some black jeans, with my my 'flawless' t-shirt with my white air force one sneakers.

Let me Tell you a little about Toby. His whole name is Tobias Jacob Marks, we go way back and by that i mean taking baths together as babies, our moms where best friends we both had pretty happy families that hung out all the time unil his mom died of cancer, but that only made us closer. You see Tobys's dad didn't take the death so well, all he did was drink and abuse him. I guess to get rid of his pain, some great way huh. So now most of the time he just stays with us , my parents always except him with op[en arms.

I heard my my phone ribbit in my pocket, that was the sound I picked for when Toby texted. I unlocked the screen to see what he had said

Tobe- Hey I'm outside lets go!                                                                                                                                      Me- OK b out in a sec :)

I went downstairs said goodbye to my parents and went out the door walking to Toby's red range rover jeep. I got in with the biggest smile on my face, "excited huh" he said to me, "yeah" I said back. I turned on the radio and Jeramiah's song Oui was playing my and Toby looked at each other since it was our favorite song. We sang the whole way there.