5

"Try not to fall today harry."

"I try not to fall everyday Tyler but I can't help how overly clumsy I am!"

Tyler was Harry's older brother. Tyler was always worried for his baby brother because of how often he'd trip over nothing and scrape his knees.

Tyler nodded with a sigh and gave harry a kiss on the forehead.

"Have a good day at school! Don't hurt yourself so bad please!"

Harry yelled back an 'I'll try!' and closed the car door.

Harry happily made it to the school doors without tripping.

"Hey little one."

"Hi Lou. I made it here without tripping!"

"That's so good! Let's see how your knee you fell on yesterday is doing yeah?"

Harry nodded and showed Louis his knee.

( pretend there's like a couple more around it cause he has little scrapes everywhere on his knees and also I am aware that is an arm but we're saying its a knee alright )

"That's a cute little band aid love."

Louis chuckled at Harry's choice of bandage.

Harry blushed when he remembered he had put a tangled themed band aid on.

"I-I'm sorry da- dang it this makes me seem so childish!"

Harry sighed in relief when Louis didn't notice his mistake.

Harry had almost called Louis daddy. That's something you can never take back after you say it.

Well, harry thought Louis didn't notice.

He was almost sure he knew what Harry was going to say but he didn't want to bug him so much about it.

Harry did seem like the type of person to call someone daddy though so Louis wasn't as surprised as you would think he'd be.

"So L-Lou I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school? My brother can drive us to my house."

"Oh you have a brother?"

"Step brother. His name is Tyler."

"Tyler What? Cause I know a Tyler and it's probably a long shot but I'm asking anyway."

"Tyler Joseph?"

"I know him! He's friends with one of my friends josh and we all would hang out."

"That's so cool! So d-do you wanna come over?"

"Yeah! That lets me see your cute face some more."

Harry blushed while Louis winked at him with a smirk.

"See you later little one!"

♡♡♡

oh hi didn't see you there come here often

It is currently 12:19am and I'm still watching Netflix

Life is great

Here's a crusty low quality unwanted picture my friend took of me on my phone a while ago while I was trying to finish my DBQ only to go to history next class and see my teacher wasn't even there and the substitute didn't collect them :'))))

was that a small rant? Probably

I still look good enough in that photo cause confidence level is high as fuck again 👸🏽👸🏽

anyways hope you enjoyed!

Please tell me what you thought of this chapter :)

all the love
     -nayeska 💘