Friending The Gamers and Weirdos

Ayano's P.O.V.

After lunch, Midori and I walk downstairs to the 2nd floor of the building. I started thinking about Senpai as he walked near us. He was heading for his class. I look at him. He's just like my calm side whenever I'm not angry. He waved at me. I smiled and waved back, but saw that he was waving at Osana.

"Hey Taro. How've you been? I haven't seen you in a while." I feel like pushing her off a roof. Nobody deserves him. I'm his owner, and she has to learn not to mess with my property.

"I gotta go Ayano. Bye. See ya later." Midori smiled and left. I retreated back to my homeroom and I sat in silence. This time it was biology. I love biology. I get to learn about.....well.....nothing that interests me. Well, I know one thing. Sensei Fuka taught us about syringes and tranquilizers. I think that biology will help me one day. I sat there drawing a picture of Senpai. He looked so kawaii. I can feel my cheeks heating up. Was I.....blushing? I continued to draw Senpai, but as I did, Sensei Fuka called my name.

"Ayano-chan. Would you please tell us about syringes?" I quickly look up and shoved the paper in my bag. I stood up and explained that syringes are used for sucking blood and using the blood for tests. I sat backdown and sat there learning. I waited patiently for the bell to ring. I looked around and saw that a boy with dark purple hair and dark eyes looking at me. I smiled and waved at him. In return to my greeting, he quickly turned around like nothing happened. I looked at the back of his neck. I saw he was wearing a choker. I had a feeling he was in the Occult Club. I was again disrupted by my day-dreaming when the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and walked to my locker to put my outdoor shoes on. I saw Senpai walking out with that whore Osana. Her name makes me want to grab her by her pigtails as long as Senpai's joystick and twirl her around until her pigtails are ripped off or if I let go and she goes flying to Jupiter.

Senpai slowed and looked at me, like he noticed me for the first time. I looked away and pretended to play on my phone. When I looked back up, he was gone. Well, not gone. I can hear them around the corner, talking. I'm so angry at Osana. That whore is talking to my man. Nobody talks to my man. I heard whispers and saw that people were looking at me. I was practically covered in red from anger. I need to calm myself down before I blow up. I walked up the stairs to a club. I really don't have an interest in clubs. But one caught my eye. People were in it. Pippi Osu and Ryuto Ippongo, the lazy as fuck people. I walked over too them and stared at what Pippi was doing. She was playing computer games like Agar.io and Minecraft. I looked over at Ryuto and saw that he was watching videos of......porn!? Wait........gay porn!? He was lucky he was on the other end of Pippi and that I couldn't bulge. I shuttered at the thought of seeing it. When I shook the feeling off, I walked over to Pippi.

"Hey," I said. Pippi looked frightened when I spoke cause she practically jumped from her chair. She looked at me and smiled. "Sorry about startling you, I was just here to-" I was cut off by a high pitched voice.

"Make friends. I know." I opened my mouth but she put her index finger up to my lips. "Don't ask me how I knew what you were going to say. I learned from the Internet. My name is Pippi Osu. What's yours?" I gagged. She's a witch, I think.

"I'm Ayano Aishi." I bowed in respect, and Pippi followed suit. I let her go back to gaming. Then I walked over to Ryuto. I saw that he was still watching porn, but he had his pants down slightly so can see his, you know, 'joystick'. (See what I did there? XD) I looked around his desk and saw that it was littered with tissues. I hated to say this, but he was making love with his hand. A white substance was squirting over his uniform and stomach. His backpack was open and I can see that he had a spare uniform. Maybe so he can go to the boys bathroom and change before anybody saw him. This sight slightly made me want to kiss him, but I fought the urge to. I tapped his shoulder slightly.

"WHA?!" He looked at me and looked down at his joystick. He flushed a dark shade of red. He grabbed a tissue and wiped all the mess up. He then pulled his pants up and his joystick was nowhere to be seen. "S-sorry abut that mess...." I giggled.

"It's okay. I won't tell. My name is Ayano Aishi. What's yours?" He looked at me and sighed.

"My name is Ryuto Ippongo." I nodded and left. He ran to the boys bathroom to change uniforms. Tomorrow is going to a long day.