1

Hey everyone!! I'm writing a Kylie Jenner fanfic!! Yay!! Please comment and vote as much as you can!! Thanks!! Don't forget to read my other books!! Xoxo!! 😘😘

Kylie

I walked into his house, looking for him. Where was he? I can't believe he would ditch me like that!

It all started a few months ago when I started dating Justin...Bieber. I know. Long story short, Kendall was dating Harry, and I was alone so I went to a party, and met with Justin. He offered me a few drinks and we spent the night together at his house. We spent the next week together.  Then he asked if we were dating. I said yes. So we were dating. He's such a sweet guy! Anyway. Let me start from the very beginning.

I was in my house, playing with Norman, my dog. Kendall walked in, and started ranting.

"I can't believe that asshole would do something like that! Like, we were just doing a photoshoot, and then he was grinding on me in the changing room! Like, were not-"

"Kendall. Calm down. Who did that?" I asked.

"Err. Harry. Harry Styles." She said.

"Omg! I love one direction! Can I go with you next time?" I asked. 

"Kylie. I'm not even dating him!  We're not even friends. We just did one photoshoot together." She was saying.

"Kendall. If he did that, that means he, likes you!!" I said excitedly. Kim and I were trying so hard to get Kendall a boyfriend. She wasn't down tho. I can't believe it was happening!!

"Kylie. I'm not into dating. You know that." She said.

"Yeah. I know. But give it a shot!" I said encouragingly. And she did. A few days after that, they were together. Like all the time. Kim and I were celebrating.

"Harry! Can I come along and meet the other boys?" I asked.

"Sure! I bet the others would love to meet you two!" He said. And we were off. He drove us to a big house. We saw 4 cars. It was actually sad that Zayn left.

We walked in, and immediately the guys were talking to us and meeting us.

"Mates! These are Kendall and Kylie Jenner." Harry introduced.

"We know mate. Nice to meet you." Niall said. He gave me a quick hug.  Louis hugged me and kissed my hand. And Liam just said hi and shook my hand.

We went to a party a few hours later. I was apparently Louis's date for the night.

"Kylie. Please don't drink tonight." Kendall said.

"Why? I can have a few drinks." I told her.

"Listen. You're gonna be with Louis the whole night. You hear that Louis?!" She called to him.

"Yeah. I got that Ken." He said. He winked at me and continued talking with Liam.

"Where's this gonna be?" I asked.

"Khloe's party. She wanted to invite everyone!" Kendall told me.

"Oh. Kk." I said. Then we all got in the car and drove there.