7

Kylie

I woke up in a bed. How did I get here? Then I remembered the carnival. I didn't have that much fun there. I thought Tyga was, so I tried to be happy and excited about it.

I got up out of bed, and smelled bacon. I went downstairs, and saw him cooking some food.

"Hey babe." I croaked. I tried coughing it off, but it wouldn't work.

"Oh god! Am I sick? I can't be!" I said.

"I'll make you some tea." He said. I had totally forgot to put my makeup on. I probably looked like a monster.

"Ky. Your mom called, and said she wanted you at her house at 10. I promised her you would be there." He said. I nodded.

I went upstairs as he was making the food to brush my teeth. Yes. I had my toothbrush here.

After i did that I brushed my hair, did my makeup, and went downstairs.

"Damn girl!" He bit his lip. I walked over to get my food, and then sat on the couch next to him. I smiled at him, and he crept forward. So did I. He pulled me on top of him, and he started making out with me.

He wanted entrance into my mouth, and I accepted. I also added my tongue, which he bit. I squirmed a little because it hurt. But he let go. He was the hottest thing! We finally pulled away, and I was scared for a flash second. Then I remembered I had lipstick on. His face had my lipstick all over it, around his mouth.

"I have to go Ty. I'll see you around. And clean that up." I pointed to his face. I hope he didn't get the wrong message. I looked at the time. It was 10:10. Mom was gonna kill me.

"Kylie Kristen Jenner! I will not allow you to go to his house if that's what you're gonna do!" Mom yelled at me.

"Whatever mom! You always have to interfere with my relationships. How would you like it if I interfered with your relationship with Corey!?" I asked.

"I'm just saying, you have to communicate!" She said.

"Okay. I'm going to Khloe's house. Bye!" I said. Then I walked out.

Lucky for me, her house was next to Tyga's. I was gonna hang out with her for a few hours, and then go back to Ty's.

"Hey Khloe!" I hugged her.

"Hey ky ky!" She answered.

"Mom doesn't want me near Tyga anymore. She's such a bitch!" I told her.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"Nothing! We just kissed a bit." I told her.

"Did you have sex? Like, at all?" She asked.

"Uh. Ya. But like, once." I said.

"But you're 18! You shouldn't have to be tortured by her! You are an adult." Then the door opened.

Khloe got up, and hugged...James Harden?

"Hi James! I didn't know you were coming!" She said happily. I was happy that she got over Lamar.

"Oh. Jamie, this is Kylie. She's my sister." Khloe introduced.

"It's nice to meet you!" I said.

"You're the youngest one! 18, right?" He asked me. I nodded. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?." I answered. It was Tyga.

"Hey baby girl. You wanna hang out?" He asked.

"Sure! I'm at Khloe's house. I'll be there in 2 minutes."

"Okay. See you babe!" He kissed me through the phone. I kissed him back. Then I turned it off. Khloe and her boyfriend were talking and laughing.

"Hey, Khloe. Uh. I gotta go. Bye." I told her. Then I left to Tyga's house. I parked my car in T's driveway, and went inside. He gave me a spare key to his house, so i went in to see him on the couch, playing on his video games.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hi baby girl!" He paused it and came to me. He kissed me, then carried me to the couch where he laid down, and I laid down in between his legs, and onto his chest. He played for a bit as I went on IG. I was getting kind of annoyed.

Finally, he called someone and told them he had to go. Then he hung up.

"I'm so happy you came back girl! How's your mom?" He asked.

"She's being a bitch like every time I date someone." I said.

"I'll make sure we hang out. Even if it is behind your moms back." He smiled. Then he kissed my neck, and I start giggling because it tickles. Then he reaches my sweet spot. He sucks on it until my moans get loud enough, then he moves on to another spot on my neck. By this point, I'm already turned around, and making out with him. He grabs my ass and pulls me onto his lap. We started using our tongues and fighting for dominance.

I was moaning a bit. We stop to breathe, and then we continue. When we finished, I laid on his chest, and he kept playing his game. I actually didn't mind now.

Then the doorbell rang. Tyga got up, put his shirt on, and went to the door.

"Oh. Hey. Whatchu doin here?" He asked the person. A feminine voice answered.

"Who's car is that?" She asked.

"Oh. That's just Chris' car. He's over- oh. I think he went to the bathroom." He told her. I quickly got up and left to the bathroom to hide.

"Whatever. I have to be at a photoshoot, and it doesn't look like you're doing anything, so I'll leave King with you." She said.

"Oh! That's great! Where's he?" T asked.

"Here. I'll get him." I peeked through the window in the bathroom to see Rob in the passenger seat of Chyna's car. What was he doing in there? I didn't know they were friends. Or maybe they're... Never mind. That's a terrible thought.

"Here he is." I heard Chyna say. She got in her car after that and left. I got out of the bathroom and went to the living room.

"Hey Ky. This is King Cairo. My son." T smiled.

"He's so cute! Hi King! I'm Kylie." I said. I picked him up.

"Hi Kylie." He said in a cute voice.

"Can I keep him?" I asked.

"Be my guest." We laughed.

We both played with King and babysat him, until I had to go home. King was asleep by then, so I kissed T goodnight, and left.