Chapter 1: Rude Wakening

Whirling whiteness left my vision as I came too, only to see a gun in my face, what a nice way to wake up, people should really do this kinda thing more. I looked pass the barrel of the shot gun to see two other men, one with brown hair, another with blond. The one holding the gun had jet black hair...god was he sexy....off the point.

"Gabe be carful...she might be a freak." The blond haired one hissed.

"Randy calm down....Jake is calm you can be two." Black haired Gabe said annoyed.  I was guessing the brown haired one was Jake. They were all well built fighting machines, each had out grown hair and a cold look.

"Um hello." I say softly. Despite the situation I knew violence would hurt than help. They all looked at me passing glances to each other. That's when I noticed we were in a forest, a destroyed one, fallen trees and ash everywhere. What had happened to this place?

"Who are you?" Gabe was asking calmly lowering the gun, but His tone was demanding. I was full well going to tell him, but my mind went blank, I saw no memories no nothing.

After my silence he glared hard at me. "Talk now."

I look down. "I don't remember who I am or where I came from." I respond quietly.

"Look at me." Gabe said gruffly. I looked up meeting his sliver eyes, they were so beautifully lit.

"You have pretty eyes." I point out. He coughs while the others smirk behind him causing him to growl.

"Can you stand?" I nod and get up staggering I get my bearings.

"I'm sorry...I really don't know." Gabe looks to me and nods.

"My eyes huh.." He asks to himself. I giggle causing him to snap his head around to me. "What's so funny."

I tap his nose "you silly." I skip away while he runs after me with the others, I stop once he calls me. More like yelling 'girl.' I stop and he pants walking up to me.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?" Gabe asks as Randy and Jake catch up. I shake my head and his eyes widen. "A hundred years ago a bolt of light went to the sky as legends says, the world was torn, everything gone." The boys behind him give saddened looks. "Now the supernatural beings hunt us humans down."

I listened my eyes widened. "That's horrible!" Gabe nods looking at me.

"You don't have your memory you could be one of them." Randy points out.

"I don't feel....weird." I shrug looking over myself. Randy shrugs looking over to Jake.

"Is it worth the risk?" Randy asks Gabe worried.

"Its fifty fifty, let's give our new friend here the benefit of a doubt, come on girl ..your coming to camp." I looked up at Gabe's words smiling I nod following him and his friends, I had a feeling he would be very important to me.