Kiss Me. Harry Imagine.

Kiss Me.
Harry Imagine.
This is a one off so there wont be any more chapters.. sorry :)

I slowly pulled up the drive from a long day at the hospital working as a nurse. I tried putting on my jacket as it was snowing out side. White specks of ice falling from the sky making it -3 outside. The thought of snuggling into Harry’s chest with his warm body made me want to get inside quicker. As I opened the door and closing it quickly as the cold air rushed inside. I lightly threw my jacket on the table knocking a picture down. I didn’t take any notice of the picture, because as I looked on the ground I saw red rose petals covering the tiles. The petals lead me to the bed room. Where Harry and I sleep. I instantly knew what was going on. I slowly opened the door making it creek like an old wooden door. I pushed the door slightly making it open completely. I stood there in complete darkness. Even with my eyes adjusting to the dark I still couldn’t see. 
“Hello?” I say wondering where Harry was. “Hey beautiful.” He said in this husky deep voice. 
I turned on the light to see Harry sitting in bed waiting for me. I couldn’t wait to snuggle next to him, just to feel him warmth all over my body. I quickly take off my clothes and jump into bed as I could feel the cold going through my blood. Harry instantly puts his arm around my stomach making me go in to him closer. I close my eyes softly just to soak up the warmth. I could feel his lips press up against my neck. 
“I love you honey.” Harry said softly into my ear making me want him more. 
I link my fingers in-between his fingers as he kisses me more. Harry bends his neck down as he presses him lips against my lips. I wanted him. I roughly rolled over, making him lay on his back. I was falling for his eyes as I looked at Harry. 
“I’m I’m love with you!” I say softly into his ear. 
I could feel his heart against my chest as I got closer and closer to him. I will never forget this feeling I have now. I push up on the muscly body and sit up. My legs over his lower body. I could feel him harden up. I flick my hair over to one side as he slowly sits up. I follow him by kissing his neck. 
“Babe, your amazing.” I could just hear him over his groaning. 
I sit up a bit as he slowly pushes his self into me. I try not to moan but couldn’t help it. He tightly help me around my waist making me rock. He kisses my neck leaving wetness covering my neck. I slowly got off him and laid down next to Harry. 
“I’m so glad to have you in my life.” Harry says in his husky voice looking at me. 
Harry grabs me by the hand and leads me down stairs by the fire. I take a blanket with me. Wrapped around my body. We both sit down in front of the fire. Harry could tell I was shivering with the coldness in the air. He held me tightly in his arms. 
“I’m so lucky to have a wife like you!” 
He kisses my shoulder and my neck. I could feel my eyes closing as I got tired. I snuggled into Harry’s chest and closed my eyes as Harry was playing with my hair making me more relaxed. I closed my eyes tightly before falling asleep in his arms.