Farm Girl Meets Popular

HEYYYY this is just a new story for you guys so i hope you enjoy!

Hi my names April Dawson. I got blonde hair along with light blue eyes. Im 17 years old, i live on a farm with my dad and mum. At the our farm we have 3 horses, Buster our dog, 2 rabbits, a few sheep and 5 cows. Oh im homeschooled to.

"April!" thats my dad his a chirpy guy. I ran into the house

"Yeah?" his face looked guilty, sad and a bit angry

"Your mother and me a divorcing" he said straight out of the blue

"What?!"

"Im sorry you will come visit me on the holidays she wants to move out tomorrow" he got up and left me standing here. a tear went down me cheek then a river. I ran outside and jumpped on my horse, Chess, and ran and ran into the field. This is all happening to fast, he has to be JOKING 

**Next Morning**

. I didnt eat yesterday im not hungry, because of yesterday im never hungry "April time to go" I grabbed my suit case and walked out.I gave my dad a huge hug "Goodbye muffin"

"Bye dad" and i got in the car and left, I just stared out of the window. I saw building and house's

**2 hours later**

My mum stopped the car infront of a house. its so loud here. Well compared to my farm it is.

"Ok honey go unpack your things its late....oh and you have school tomorrow" SCHOOL?! oh way to make my life easier mum. My room was ok. i unpacked my clothes and stuff and went to sleep straight away.

Next morning
"April time to wake up you have school" What are you ment to do in school, yeah learn things but i barely know anything about teenagers, Like me...

*****

Im here at a school with other teenagers. Oh whoaaaa. this guy came out with three others around him. he is very good looking but just not my type.

I just walked to the office. "Hello sweetie how may I help you?" said a wonderful lady "Im new I just needed my schedule" she nodded "Name?"

"April Dawson" she smiled sweetly. And passed some papers to me. Locker 36…………locker 36.

I cant find it. I turned and rushed everywhere. The bell rang great now im going to be late. I ran down the hall crashing into something hard “Oh hey sorry” a guy said I looked up to see the guy I saw before. He had bright blue eyes with dark brown hair.

“No its ok” the other guys from the group came in and looked at the guy weirdly. He gave me a guilty look “Next time watch were your going bitc*” I tried to avoid what he had just called me...

“Actually that word means a female dog so do I look like a dog or something?” I was trying to find another solution to end this! im doing really bad for my first day of school. The other guys just laughed. “No bitc* it means uh IT WAS AN INSULT!” and they walked of. The guy that seemed nice turned to me. “Percy you coming?!” Percy I guess it suits him. “Sorry” he whispered and ran to his friends.

I got up and walked around. “Need a hand?” I turned to see a guy with dirty blonde her a hazel eyes. “Uh yeah”

“Your from the country right?” I nodded

“Ah I was to…. Stick with me” I smiled and followed him. He showed me to my locker and to my next class.

“This is your class, find me after in the cafeteria” he winked and walked off. I opened the door and saw Percy “You must be the new girl, im Mr Dart, you cant sit next to Percy Martin” I walked up to him. None of his friends are here. “So your Percy?” I said sitting next to him near the back.

“Yeah….”

“And you always act fake with you friends?” I said a bit annoyed

“Sorry about that….uh so what’s your name?”

“Go to hell” he smiled a bit.

"Hm, never heard of that name before" he chuckeled 

 “Ok class, the project choose partners and yeah” Three bimbos came up to Percy, not that I cared.

“Percy can I be your partner!” they said in union twirling their hair around their finger. He looked at me with pleading eyes. “Im with April…the principal told me I have to show her around and stuff, sorry girls” they shoot me death glares.

“So what are we doing?”

“We my dear, are writing a report on the country side and how it could be better then the city” my eyes widened

“R-Really?” the country that’s great I can visit dad. he nodded. 

"Pretty boring if you ask me" he mumbled 

‘BING BING BING’ I walked to my locker and put my books away. I walked into the cafeteria to find uh whats his name…. he didn’t tell me. I soon spotted him waving to me.So i walked up to him. i sat next to him "Hey....uh...." he chuckeled a bit

"Blake Henderson is the name, what about your name?"

"Uh, April Dawson" He smiled sweetly. I heard a cough, I turned my to see a guy sitting on the table he had golden brown hair with light brown eyes "Oh this is my other friend Chase" he gave me a wave. "He doesn't talk much" I nodded.

He was cute looking guy...

"Hey it's the bit**" i turned my head to see the group of guys that i met in the hall way. I turned my head away from them. "Dont call her that!" I heard Blake say. I heard a guy come up to me, he grabbed my chin to make me look at him "You know you pretty" he said breathing in my face

"Dont touch her!" I heard Blake say.

                                                                       Percy's POV

I felt myself flinch when Blake said that to hunter. Wait I dont even like um whats her name we a simply partners in class "Why should I listen to you?" I looked back and Hunter and Blake "Leave April ALONE!" So thats her name April. Hunter just laughed "Ok Hunter I think thats enough" his head snapped towards me.

"Why, you see the bitc* once and you already love her! worthless!" he spat. I saw April staring at me with wide eyes, I think I can see her smiling a bit. What no I cant be weak I have to push away any regret any guilt.

 "No, im not worthless! I dont love her she is nothing to me, she is just a girl that I met and she wanted to be my partner she is just a school NERD" I felt anger rising in me for saying that to such a beautiful girl like April. I looked over at April her face, if looks could kill, she looked so-so terrible. this is her first day and she is already getting teased. She got up and ran out of the cafatirea 

SO SO whatta you think of it?! atleast 2 votes and 15 reads and i will post the next chapter! :)