Finding out

(Maddie's pro view) (Please note that this is the pro view of one of their friends)

 Its 8. Hannah nor Zoie is here today. They must be sick. I listen to the announcements. The last one directed at the 6th grade teacher. The principal sounds very sad. I look at the teacher. Mrs.Brackett looks confused. The principal said to watch the video he sent them and he would be in our 3rd block to explain further on the subject.

After the announcements Mrs.Brackett starts the video. She still looks confused. Right now it has a black screen, she pause it and says if we want to sit beside our friends we can. Someone turns off the light as I sit  next to one my besties Lauren. Mrs.Brackett starts the video and sits down. After a few seconds Hannahs face appears. I recall how sad she seemed the last few days.  This cant be  good.

 She apppers to have been crying. Her hair is in a bun and she has on make up that must be water proof. She takes a breath and starts speaking. Mrs.Brackett turn the sound up due to Hannahs soft and quiet voice whatever this is it cant be good she spook loud enough to be heard on stage and only talks this quiet when she upset or nervous or scared  and rewinds to where Hannah began to speak. Hannah says

 " You probably wonder what is happening. In case you have not figured it out im not sick.By the time you see this I will be on my way to..." She takes a deep breath. "L.A" Everyone gasps we knew she wanted to be an actress but L.A when she only 12?! I start to tear up. "Please dont be mad I didnt say goodbye to you in person. Its just this is the best way." She wipes away a few tears. "Im going to a school that will finish up my lessons but mainly focuses on acting and such."  She wipes away a few tears. " Im sorry but this is a once in a live time chance." "You knew I wanted to be an actress and this is my chance to." Her face disappears and Zoie appears she says the same thing expect instead of acting singing.

 Then it kicks in there not sick there going to LA to follow their dreams. Zoies face disspears and the principals appears saying if we want to be close to our friend and were close friends with one of them we may go to the cafeteria. The video is over and Mrs.Brackett says we may go if we want to. Several people stand up. She stands by the door and says before we leave we must tell her if we were besties just friends or just leaving because we wanted to. After I made it out the door I  hear someone say they should e allowed to leave because they had a crush on Hannah. I hear the same thing form someone else expect its Zoie that they have a crush on. I never turn around to see who.

The cafeteria is 3 tiers. The top tier has some water bottles. The middle has some high school students to talk to about how we feel. The bottom tier has just 6th graders.I go to the bottom tier. I find the rest of my besties.Several students are crying. Once I sit down I we start talking. "Why would she go without saying goodbye to us?" someone asks. "I dont know." I say. "How is saying goodbye though a video the best?" Lauren asks. "I dont know" I say.

After an hour they tell us to go back to class. It going to be a long day.