I got Tagged Twice More!

Yeah, somehow I have been tagged twice. By unicornllamma and Stylishgirl74 , and so I will answer to both of the tags here. I'm sorry it took so long- I kept being distracted X3.

Ok- first I will answer unicornllamma :

Q- what is your favourite holiday?
A- I like Christmas and Halloween. And the summer holidays are fun, and so are the half term breaks.

Q- what is your faveourite Christmas/Birthday/other gift giving holiday present?
A- ummm I don't remember what I got as a gift and for what holiday, soooo. 😐

Q- Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and what's it's name?
A- I have a goldfish called Orange- but he is whitey orange because one time his weekend food drained his colour- but it's recovering!

Q- What fandoms are you in?
A- Tbh, I'm not really sure what 'fandoms' are. But, I am mainly into: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Miraculous Ladybug, Attack on Titan (+Junior High), Avatar the Last Airbender, amongst other things. If you want to know anymore- just ask! :3

Q- What is your OTP/OTP's?
A- Generally I am conflicted with ships and that, but I think Mikasa and Eren should work out :).

Q-What Hogwarts house are you in?
A- that's a tricky one! But I think... Gryffindor.

Q- Tell me an embarrassing story from your childhood.
A- Gather round for a quick tale of... complete awkward cringe...
You know when your friend asks you to wait outside a cubicle for them, or outside a bathroom? Once, when I was waiting for my friend- I wet myself. And! I had a skirt on, so I had to take off my tights, as well as borrow underwear from my school, AND take my wet stuff in a plastic bag all the way home- which beforehand had to stay in my bag for the rest of the day. And that day I wasn't going straight home, I had to wait for my mum to come with someone from my classess mum. 🙀. Ok, story over.

Q-Have you got a NOTP/NOTP's?
A- I'm guessing that's a Negative Only True Pair: so enemies. Umm, I suppose Bill Cypher and Dipper&Mabel. Voldemort and Harry. President Snow and Katniss- those pairs are truelly EVIL!

Q- Do you watch Doctor Who, Supernatural or Sherlock? If you do, I love you.
A- Me and my dad watch Doctor Who together- but it's the old one, with the first few doctors. Not the current one. So, do you at least like me? X3

Q-what is your faveourite song of all time?
A- if you look at the last tagged chapter, I list some songs I love. I also like Lush Life and Everything ( by Lanka).

And now, I will answer the questions Stylishgirl74 had to, which were:
Q- Do you like someone?
A- Nope. Characters though, are a different matter.

Q- Do you like me?
A- yes, yes I do. And I won't tag you in this, so you don't have to go through this process again! As well as the unicorn.

Q- Middle Name?
A- Anna, after my babcia.

Q- single or taken?
A- single pringle! We single Pringles spot together, and like to stay together! And I am the one right at the bottom of the can, unwilling to mingle.

Q-Last person you texted?
A-* squints eyes in suspicious way*
Well, by PM it was Chrisclarke22. In real life it was my friend Ruby, who is dragonrider3000.

Q-Last song you listened to?
A- Monster, the one that goes
'I'm friends with the monster, the side of my bed. Get along with the voices, inside of my head. You try to save me. Don't waste your breath. And you think I'm crazy, you think I'm crazy. AND THAT'S NOT FAIR! Woo-wouu, woo-wooh!' Because it came on the radio in the car. It's the last song I heard, though it wasn't the whole song. The last whole song was When We were Young by Adele- that was off the radio too.

Q-battery %?
A- currently 78%

Q-Girl Best friend?
A- I have many best friends but my absoloute bestie is my friend from Primary School, but we are still friends now, Natalya. She isn't on Wattpad. My best friends who are on Wattpad are Alice_Cullen_Sister
Catgoesnyan Chrisclarke22 dragonrider3000 pinkprincess9000 and Rosievlogs (4 from real life- Chris and Alice from Wattpad).

Q- Guy best friend?
A- Tbh, I don't really have a best friend guy, but a have an awesome friend called George, but I don't think he is a best friend- I'm not sure. 😯

Q- Fave OTP?
A- I think HanjixTitan is funny. I don't have favourites. 😑

Q-Why I made my account.
A- I didn't know this was a social network actually XD. I thought it was an online library, where I could access any book to read. And that I could type up a story and have someone give advice and comments- I am typing up a story called Destiny of Ice, which is what I made this account for as well as reading abroad, but I won't publish it until it is completed.

Q- current lockscreen?
A-
Lockscreen- close up on the face ( edges of head)

Q- current lockscreen?A- Lockscreen- close up on the face ( edges of head)

Homescreen-
Without the left side- just the head and shoulders.

Homescreen- Without the left side- just the head and shoulders

Q- birthday?
A- 14/04/2003

I have no idea who to tag, or any questions. So. If you want, carry on this chain, and answer either the questions from the unicorn and me room them or from the stylish girl and mention them. And, plz mention me because I would love to read your responses!

Shoutout to KatarinaKidOfAthena for voting so many times on my stories! :3

May Starclan light your path! :3