Info/rules:

Halo again. This Fantasy Forest will have many magical creatures. They spawn when u apply and when accepted!! Plz no starting unless excepted. You can create a creature, like for instance my oc (no copying) is a cheetah with tiger-like stripes. She has ice like eyes and grey fur with dark grey stripes. Her abilities are super speed (because she is a cheetah) and can read thoughts. Your creatures are yours to make, well, because, this is fantasy! Your abilities have to relate to your animal, for instance, fox with wings can fly. Deer (unless chosen to be a star-dancer) cannot. (Definition of star-dancer: chosen animals to dance with the night sky and "play" with the stars. However if cloudy star-dancers cannot dance.) If you wish to be a star dancer, do not ask. Will explain more in form. The Fantasy Forest has many trees, rivers, mountains, lakes, clearings, and places like that for your oc's home. And your creature cannot have power over everyone. You cannot be a super animal with control over all of Fantasy Forest. Now about the scientists. You can be either a scientist or creature. The scientists are trying to capture these "fantasy forest creatures" so they can become invincible and destroy the Fantasy Flower. (Definition of Fantasy Flower: The flower that gives the animals their ability to become 'magic' and fantasy. Without it creatures are normal creatures and the forest will begin to die. (Flower is protected by a minor force field that only the strongest can penetrate)). The scientists can capture creatures, but not like "oh you stepped in my trap u are mine" you have to set the trap before and the creature has to play along with getting captured. The NUMBER ONE RULE is no inappropriate content!! Nothing but love between animals plz!! Plz keep the Fantasy Forest a clean place! And no killing other role players. Plz no gore! They are already dead. Hunting (if u r a carnivore) is rabbits, birds, or creatures that are not role-playing. Creatures violating these rules will be banished.