Welcome to the Upper East side

Darkness. Everywhere. My pulse was racing, I didn't know where I was, how I got here. I gasped for breath, as I felt around me. But still, nothing. I didn't remember anything. I wanted to scream, although that could have made things worse. Footsteps, were getting closer and closer. I could feel my pulse speeding up, faster than lightening.
"Whose there?" I scrambled, feeling for anything except air.
"Chuck Bass." A dark figure approached me, holding a torch. "How did you get here?" He asked.
"Who are you?" I stood up, terrified.
"I'm Chuck Bass." The man replied.
"How did I get here? Where is here?" I stammered, overcome with fear.
"I already asked you that. And this is the darkest place you've ever dreamed of." Chuck said, making his way towards me.
"I'm scared," I backed away.
"You have no reason to be," he grabbed my hand and led me into across the room.
"No! Get off me!" I shouted.
"Be quiet," he gently placed his finger on my lips. "Someone might hear you."
"LET ME GO!" I screamed, my heartbeat thumped all over my body.
A beautiful girl strutted into the room, gorgeous dark brown hair and a figure to die for.
"That's enough Chuck, she's learned her lesson."
"Fine." Chuck threw my arm down.
"Learned what lesson? I don't even know you? What have I done?" I kept rambling nervously.
"First day on the upper east side and you've already crossed Blair Waldorf, not a good start." The girl said, she looked angry. Although I didn't know what reason she had? I didn't even know her.
"Where am I?" I cried.
"The car park of the empire," Blair started, "It won't be your last time here if you cross me again."
"I never did ANYTHING to you, why are you doing this?"
"Soon everything will be revealed. Now come on, get out!" I could hear that Blair was getting impatient.
I started to walk towards the door, "You don't own me, and you never will."