WET DREAMZ

"Mmmmmmm, harryyyyyy" Harry quickly looked around, seeing Louis and the other boys fast asleep. Must be hearing things, he thought to himself as he looked back to his phone. That was, until he heard it again, only this time louder. "What the he-" he cut himself off as he looked at Louis, fast asleep but squirming and moaning. He looked down, to see that Louis was painfully hard, his bulge very prominent in his jeans.

"My my my, how painful that looks" Harry mumbled to himself, smirking. Might as well help him out he thought, already unzipping and unbuttoning Louis' pants.

He pulled his pants and his boxers down. Little Louis stood tall and proud. Harry leaned down and kitten licked the head, before taking the head into his mouth. He licked up and down his shaft, bobbing his head at a fast pace. Louis was a moaning mess,
squirming all over his and Harry's seats.

"Harry?" Harry stopped his movements quickly, looking at a very sleepy looking Louis with lust blown eyes. "What, do you want me to stop" he asked, scared of what Louis might say.

"No" Louis replied quickly, so Harry started his movement again. He bobbed his head up and down, tasting the bittersweet precum as he sucked on the head. Louis hand flew to his hair, tugging it slightly, making Harry moan. "Fuck, I'm gunna cum soon." Louis warned. Harry hummed deep in his throat, and that's all it took. Louis cock twitched in Harry's mouth, shooting his come down Harry's throat with a groan. Harry swallowed quickly.

"That was amazing, love." Louis spoke softly, looking at Harry with loving eyes. "Thank you" Harry said with a raspy voice and a blush. "Come cuddle with me" Louis said sleepily. And even with the height difference, Harry sat down on Louis' lap, tucking his head in the crook of Louis neck. "Goodnight, love, I love you" Louis said softly in Harry's ear, rubbing his back in tiny soothing circles. "Love you too." Harry whispered back.

And they both fell asleep in each other arms. Knowing that no fake bitches like Kendall, Brianna, Taylor, Eleanor or Danielle could ever tear them apart, because their stuck together like glue.

I know no one ever read the author notes, BUTT FUCK IT. I felt that my first smut story needed a friend, so I hope you like it