Chapter One How It Started

One morning I had woken up. Not knowing where I was. All I remember was hearing guns shots, a door open, then I was awake here now. "Please help me." I remember going through my mind at the moment. "Mom!!" I yelled through the house, "Sweetie, I'm in the living room." She had responded. So I started for the stairs, saying, "okay mom. I'm coming." "Where are you going?" I heard a voice from behind me. I spun around really fast almost knocking out the person. Until I realized THIS was my mom..

"M-m-mom!?" "What dear, what is your problem!" She had said. "MOM! Don't go downstairs!" I had said quiet enough so the thing downstairs couldn't hear me. "why? Are you doing something bad." She asked. "No mom, I'm not being bad!" As soon as she was about to walk downstairs we heard someone say, "Sweetie! Are coming down soon?" My mom looked at me, I looked at her, and with out thinking I replied, "Yes, but I have to finish getting ready! Sorry mom." My REAL mom had grabbed my wrist and dragged me into her room. "Boy this is your mess, fix it!" "But mom! How is it my fault. I don't remember anything!

----FLASHBACK----

;That night;

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK,

I got up out off of the couch. To answer the door. It was just my mom home from work. I looked through the peep hole. It was my mother. I shut the door and heard 6 gunshots. I went and looked out side. I saw nothing. So I went upstairs. I heard our front door creak open. I ignored it. I went on with my night. Playing Minecraft all night. Aside from the point of where I played halo: reach. I guess I feel asleep while playing. I remember waking up at ten AM! ----FLASHBACK OVER----

I stopped thinking about what happened my mom called the cops. I heard her give them our address and something about ASAP. It's life or death for her son and daughter.

"Sweetie, I was trying to get your attention, what were you doing!" My mom asked. "HELLO?!?" "HUH." I said shaking me head around. "Oh, I was having a flashback. How was it my fault.?" I said. "But did you look the door after you came in from looking around?"

----FLASHBACK----

I went and looked out side. I saw nothing. I walked right back in and shut the door. Walked up to my room with an apple.

----FLASHBACKOVER----

"No mom. I don't think so.." I said.

"That's why it's your fault!" She had said. "WAIT. WHAT ABOUT YOUR SISTER!!"