Chapter 3

Naomi pov:
I didn't know a lot of things of the world until I was born, seeing two corful blurs with my newborn eyes as I grab their fingers feeling their touch. It was so warming so calming to me back then, but now ever since I became a toddlers even one has been bullig e calling me a freak for my abilities. It feels like those memories of happiness seem to fade now, one day as me and my mother May were just having a normal day. Like about to be almost the end of the day these group of scary people came in my mother was yelling at them, all was going to change in that small moment as my mother told me to run. I ran as fast as I could hearing her screams it shakened me to the bone but only thing i could even think of is to run. I fell down making times hearing those people voices getting closer, I saw one of them charge at me so I closed my eyes as I heard someone picked me up. I couldn't open my eyes until like 5 hours then I didn't know where I was or how I got here and the only thing I could do is cry. I wanted my mother back, I wanted my home, I wanted to be held again with love and warmth. I want to find out who was the other person my mother was talking about to ask them who are they to me and what am I to them.