Chapter 1: Troubles

I looked up at the sky. The Sun shinned brightly.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked from a far. I was in a wide open field. A lonely tree stood behind me as I layed back. I lifted my hand and with my finger, A small light appeared. As I slowly moved my finger the light followed.

I turned up to see something fly in the air that came towards me.

Enfiro.

"I have been looking for you!" he said in a worried voice as he landed infront of me. I smiled. "I told you I was gonna venture out." I said as I threw the light towards him and exploded into bright sparkles and vanished.

"I know, but you cannot be leaving like this all the time without anyone knowing. Anyways, why are you here?" He spread his wings with a yawn and sat down next to me. "Im just bored..." I said. I closed my eyes and allowed the wind to blow on my face.

"You always say that Estheria. You need to learn how to appreciate your home." He looked at me and I sighed. "I just want to leave this place for a bit...you know, visit other lands and animals..." I opened my eyes and frowned.

"Im bored of this place." Enfiro laughed and nodded. "I know, I know. Well I must go. See you then Estheria." Enfiro spread his wings and flew off as the colored lights floated down like a trail.

I stood and quickly summoned a diamond bottle in my hand and caught the lights.

"Atleast I enjoy my power." I pulled my hand back and quickly threw it in the air as it exploded and the lights sparkled around me.

I grabbed my white hat and placed it on my head.

"Lets go!" I said happily and ran off towards the city.

I am Estheria Vlune. Im an orphan, but I still have a happy home in the church. Im a 16 year old girl with silvery hair. I have a color mix eye. A dark purple with a dark blue.

Yes, that was Enfiro back there. The bird of legend that provided and still provides us with life. Ephystas light rests in an under ground temple, where she is protected. But sometimes she escapes to see me.

Im good friends with them. Right now i am headed towards the market. The sisters are busy with practice and I was left with the chores. So let's get back...

I held the basket in my two hands and walked around the place while humming a song. "I need some bread, apples, lettuce, milk...umm..." I looked around and spotted a man selling fresh, red apples.

"Hi there! you interested in some apples?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yes sir!" He smiled as his mustache did too. He nodded and allowed me to pick the apples.

One by one I placed them on my basket when I heard people settle behind me and whisper. I turned around as a crowd of people hollered in joy. The Guardians.

They walked through us while riding their Solar birds. A type of animal combined with a phoenix that works like a horse. They are super fast and are always a red or ornage color. They are said to have been sent from the Sun god.

They waved at us like royalty. I never liked the Guardians. They never even bothered to save my parents in that inccident...As they little by little disappeared in the distance and people followed. I had an idea and smirked. "Heres the money sir." I gave the merchant his pay and chased after the crowd.

I was able to get behind the Guardians. Then I made three diamond potions with light in them and smiled. I threw them at them as the lights flashed around and people panicked and so did the Solar birds. I laughed as some of the Guardians fell.

"HAHA! l-l-look how stupid they are!" I grabbed my stomach and laughed like a maniac. I felt someone grab my foot. I looked down and a tall man with brown messy hair, and red evil eyes glared at me as he stood.

"uh...hi." I said and waved shyly. "Were you the one who did that?" He asked me. I acted nervous and then looked at him straight. "nope." he frowned at me. I grabbed an apple from my basket and handed it to him. "Here. Take this apple. They are good for you!" I smiled and dashed off.

"Hey! after her!" He got on his Bird as the other Guardians followed.

"I think I made a bad mistake!" I screamed as they chased after me. people got out of my way as I ran past them. I turned back as the guy with the red eyes glared furiously. "Oh crap! huff..."

I threw my apples at them but it didn't work.

Then I had another idea. I ran as fast as I could and I quickly turned around and I swayed my hands toward the sky as a crystal wall formed and the Guardians all bumped into it. "Haha! who's the scaredy cat now hu?!" I laughed and then tried to run. But I was too tired.

I formed these steps that headed towards the sky. I climbed them up and jumped on a roof. "bye-bye sucka'!" I said and waved. I jumped from roof to roof until I reached the church.

I opened the doors and entered. "Im back!" I called out. No one responded except one of the sisters. "Estheria! umm...where are the supplies?" When she said that I widened my eyes. "aw man!" I groaned and frowned.

"It's a long story." I sat on a bench and closed my eyes trying to relax.

"Well...you'll have to get them tomorrow. Bye." sister Sera walked out the main room into the hallway. I layed down and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I slowly opened my eyes as I focused and someone stood infront of me with glaring red eyes.

It was the evil man with red eyes.

We stared at eachother. Then I smiled.

"Hi." I said sounding calm. He frowned. "I knew you'd be here. You brat." I widened my eyes furiously and blushed.

"H-hey! Do not call me a brat! y-y-you moron!" He gritted his teeth and we started arguing.

"Umm...leader...We-" before the young man could speak, sister Sera

came right in... And she was holding a gun!?

So what do you think? good so far? hehe :D

vote & comment plz!!!