Chapter 10

Cat's POV

Joey and Daniel bring me to bed and make sure I am asleep when they leave. I have a peaceful sleep.

Dream:

There is my dads and I and we are having a good time in the park, laughing and smiling just having a fun day. But something changes. Joey and Daniel starts to be unhappy. They say lets get in the car and go home.

We are in the car and we are going down a familiar road. We eventually pull up to a building. It is the adoption center.

C: Why are we here?

J: We are giving you back.

I start crying and begging them I will be better but they are not giving in.

I run up to my room and someone comes up behind me and says I already have adopters and that they are downstairs. I walk sadly downstairs, and see my parents.

End of dream.

I am shuffling and screaming in my bed.

D: Cat, wake up.

I bolt up,crying, and give Daniel a big hug not wanting him to let go.

C: Please don't give me back.

Daniels POV

J:Darling, were did you get that idea.

C: It was in my dream you both got board of me and took me back, and then my parents came to adopt me.

D: Well that won't ever happen. You are now our daughter.

C: Can I sleep with you guys I am scared.

J: Of course you can.

Joey and I get off of her bed and Joey picks her up to bring her to our room. For the rest of the night we have a peaceful sleep.
============================================================

The next day.

I wake up before Cat and Joey so I decide to make vegan blueberry pancakes.

Joeys POV

I wake up not to see Daniel next me but to see beautiful little Cat. I decide that I let her sleep so I go on a hunt for Daniel.

D: Good morning, Mr. Graceffa.

J: Good morning, Mr.Preda. What is for breakfast this morning and how long so I can go wake up Cat.

D: Vegan blueberry pancakes and about five minutes.

J: Then I shall go wake up Cat.

I walk upstairs to see my little angel still sleeping. I lightly nudge her to get her up and soon enough her eyes flutter open.

C: Morning Daddy.

J: Morning Princess how did you sleep?

C: Good.

J: Well I came to wake you up because breakfast is almost ready.

C: Okay will you carry me down.

J:Of course.

I stand up crouch down on the floor with the bed to my back as Cat climbs onto my back and wander off downstairs.

C: Hello Daddy.

D: Hello angel, I made you breakfast.

Daniel hand me Cats plate and mine, so I can give it to her.

D: Cat can we ask you a question?

C:Yeah

J: So you know how I post videos online.

She nods.

J: Well there is this thing called Vidcon were I go and meet my viewers and I get to hang out with some of my YouTube. So we are letting you know that we are leaving tomorrow for that.

C: Do I get to meet your friends?

J: Oh, yes, you do. There is three rules and don't take this offensive.
1. My viewers don't know that Daniel and I are a thing so don't say anything unless I tell you that they are one of mine or Daniels friends.

2. Don't take this the wrong way but my viewers don't know about you either so if anybody asks I am taking care of you for a friend. I promise once Daniel and I tell my viewers we are a couple we will show you.

3. Stay with me or Daniel the entire time. Okay?

C: Okay, I understand the rules.

D: Wow you are a smart young girl. Wanna start packing?

C: Yes, I am so excited.

J: Dan I might vlog a little so I will be downstairs for a couple of minutes.

D: Okay.

J: Ah! Good day, everyone. It is a bright, shining, shimmering day here in LA, and Daniel and I are packing for Vidcon tomorrow. So see you guys in a minute.

I turn off my camera and walk upstairs to start packing.

J: Daniel what if we leave tonight so we don't have to drive so much tomorrow morning plus we can show Cat some of our friends because I don't want her having a panic attack from being surrounded by strangers.

D: Sounds good to me but you are driving.

J: Okay

A/N

Okay so I lied a little bit. They did not go to Vidcon in this one  but they wil, in the next one. This one is just another filler it will start to get interesting I promise.

Bye