18

4/17
a few more months have passed and i walk into mine and harrys' shared flat. i see a note on the door telling me to walk to the park on tumble street and follow the roses when i get there. i walk silently glancing up at the stars on my way. i stop when i reach the park and see rose petals on a trail i follow them curiously. after a few minutes i get led into an archway formed by two trees. there stands my beloved harry with a cliche bouquet of lollipops. i giggle as i walk up to him getting on my tiptoes to peck his soft lips. he fondly ruffles my hair than gets down on one knee. igasp as my eyes start to water. 'louis tomlinson, I have loved you since we were 18. when i saw you at checkout number 7 i couldn't help myself but imagine a future with you. i gave you the lolly in hopes you would notice me. i had walked into that candy shop by pure luck and i had walked out with a newfound hope for making you mine. since april 17th i could not get you out of my head. and now here we are. A beautiful, blue eyed, small boy and a dorky, cliche boy who is completley uterly in love with you. i want to be with you for eternity louis. will you marry me?" i nod my head furiously as he slips the band onto my finger. i jump into his arms softly crying while mumbling my love for the tall, curly haired boy.