Matt's wet dream

Matt texted me hours ago telling me to come over but I didn't respond since I was at meetings about my new tour with Matt. I was planning to go to his house now even tho it was 10 pm I'm pretty sure he would still be awake.
When I got there I looked for the emergency key that only I knew about under the pot of the plant. When I walked in I set it on the table. It was dark so I used my flashlight from my phone then walked upstairs. I heard groans from Matt as I was about to walk in. His room was litt up a little so I turned off my flashlight. Matt kept tossing and turning each times he said " Ahh". What the actual fuck. Oh my gahd Matthew is having a wet dream. As I was just about to turn around to go back home I heard him say my name. " Y/n". He is having a wet dream about me huh? I smirked to myself. I mean moaning Matt was turning me on easily. " Ahh fuck Y/n pleasee." He was making me wet. I got closer to Matt and I saw how he had a huge boner thru his boxers. " Well Espinosa I see you've got a thing for me." I whispered. I pulled them down and licked the tip. I saw how Matthew flinched. As I was licking the tip he took his hand and started to go up and down but he was still asleep. " fuck y/n your so damn goood." He moaned and grunted. He removed his hand and I took him fully into my mouth. I gotta admit Matt was pretty big. He shot into my mouth. I Took off my pants and panties and went over to him and sat on his lap and started to grind and kiss his neck. " Espinosa, you know you want me don't deny it." I whispered in his ear. I kept on kissing his neck and mad him moan. " Fuck yes I do want you. Now". Before I knew it Matt woke up and was in control taking off my shirt and Unclipping my bra . He was already naked so I didn't need to do anything.   He put his mouth to my womanhood. The way he was licking was driving me insane. Then i took him back into my mouth. He started moaning loudly. " Oh my god your the best." He moaned. He started to throat fuck me then he came in my mouth. I was liking aggressive Espinosa. " Mmm you taste good." I said to him he picked me up and put me on all four and without any warning he went in. Oh fuck he was a sex God. I kept grabbing onto the sheets because I couldn't help it. " Ahhhh Espinosa im gonna cum" I yelled. " Just a couple moree" he moaned. " Aah.Aah.Aah.Aah" I was moaning to how Matthew was fvcking me. We both released at the same time. " Oh gosh baby girl that was good." Matt said to me out of breath. " Your a sex God Espinosa" I said out of breath. Matt turned me over facing up and inserted 1 finger In. I began to moan endlessly. " I see you like that huh." Matthew smirked. He then added two fingers then three.  " Espinosaaaa" I moaned. " What is it, you have a thing for my last name baby?" 😏 " Mmhh"