This isnt good... Maybe

Date: 04/04/16
User: Yourhomecat

Okay... So I really like this guy and it's so confusing for me. Ugh like this is difficult. He said he likes me. Like he also told me he loves me. I think he means it. I can't say I love you and not mean it. How can anyone. Ugh, this is harder than I thought it would be. So my amazing teachers, I'm just going to call them by there names oh well. So Mrs. Alford is one of my favorite teachers right now. Like she is so sweet. But I feel not to close to her. My friends all go to her if they have problems but I go to my crush or to my favorite teacher Ms. Cogdell. Idk why people don't like her. She is awesome and funny. Plus she helped me through a major problem. She picked me up when I was down and have me advice that changed my life. For that and for her... I'm greatful.

Anyway my crush, he is smart, tall, funny, adorable, nerdy, perfect, amazing. He likes the same stuff as me. He doesn't try to be fake. He is poetic😍 ugh I'm head over heels for him. I think about him all the time. It's hard not to. Now I'm at exactly 221 words😂 but anyway, I want to finish writing my song but there is no inspiration for me. I can't find anything. Like I have so much material to work with I just can't choose a pattern to stitch it in. IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT NUMBER THE WORD >>>Eggplant<<<< is FIRST then u get a free shoutout.

Thanks for listening to my rant😂 bye yall💕😙😊