1:bestfriend

Patutugin ni po yun kanta bestfriend

1.fake friend only came around when you got what they want but when you need somebody to be there for you,they're gone.

2.best friend are people you don't need to talk to every single day.you don't need to talk to each other for week,but when you do,it's as if you'd never stopped talking.

3.minsan,Ang mga kaibigan natin Ang dahilan Kung bakit masaya tayo maging Isang SINGLE.

4.takot kang umamin Kasi takot kang mabili.kaya Sa takot mo na yan.hanggang ngayon kaibigan ka Lang.

5.aminin mo,may mga kaibigan kang sobra kulet Peru pag na wala......sila pa yong mas nakakamis.

6.true friends:yung mag-aadvice na Lang may Mura pa.

7.bestfriend is someone who you loves you when you forget to love yourself.

8.true friend cry when you leave.fake friend leave when you cry.

9.di man sila perpektong kaibigan pero perpekto naman Ang araw mo pag kasama mo sila.

10.we laugh at the dumbest jokes,put up with each other's worst moods,go along with craziest ideas and that's what makes us the most amazing best friend.

11.a friend is a person who know what you are saying even if youre not talking.

12.friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest it's about who game and never left your side.

13.we will be best friend forever because you know too much.

14.fake friends are easy to find and easy to lose but real friends are the hardest to find and hardest to lose.

15.a true friend can understand you no matter what bad or good you say on them,they will stay listening when you need them and stay cares,because they really love you.

16.bestfriend the one person in your life you can get mad at for short periods aft time,because you have important stuff to tell them.

17.best friend never have the same nature,they just have best understanding of their differences.

18.bestfriend siya yung Taong handing makinig sayo kahit alam niyang matigas Ang ulo mo.

19.ang gusto ko kaibigan ay yung mala-rexona Kasi alam Kong they won't let me down!

20.kahit gano kapa kasama.may iilang Tao parin na Kaya kang tignan Sa mabuti ng paraan.ang tawag Sa kanila TUNAY NA KAIBIGAN.

....................................................................................................................................
May next chapter pa poh wait niyo Lang poh

Nose bleed po ba sorna Sa next Tagalog na promise
Kaibigan Lang pala hahahaha
Vote and comment👭