Chapter 4

Friday at four o'clock in the afternoon he took off with his private jet. Alone. Yes he is one of those Italian magnate who owns multiple kinds of businesses. At the age of 35 he accomplished it all by himself, passion and perseverance brought him where he is right now.

He wants to get out of the place immediately. He couldn't believe nor imagined that of all people, those whom he have trusted will be also the ones who cheated on him.

Only two hours ago when he saw his fiancée with his best friend, fully naked in bed. He was so excited to see her, to tell her that he couldn't wait for another week more before their wedding. He wanted her in his life very much.

Surprised in an understatement of what he saw.
It was a bomb in his face and it's like a doubled edges sword that buried deep down in his heart. It torn him into pieces.

"Leandro, I can explain" His best friend Nikos said. While his fiancée were crying and trying to cover her naked body using the bed cover.

He never said anything. He stormed off out of his now ex unfaithful fiancée. He drove directly to the hangar of his private jet.

"Leandro! are we going somewhere?" Asked his pilot.

"I'll go by myself Tom, I can fly remember?" He said climbing up to the plane and started the engine. He controlled himself. He sat there and waited for awhile until his heart beats normally. He's very angry and hurt.

He can fly this plane, he is a license pilot but he focused on his business rather than flying. Tom is his buddy while they were in the school of aeronautics. But after he graduated, he took another course and that is Business Management.

" Keep safe buddy." Tom whispered watching the private jet on the runway ready to take off.

More than eleven hours have passed and the private jet is aiming down its private runway. When the jet finally touched down he maneuvered towards the hangar. When its fully parked, he get off and went to the SUV that is parked in the shed. He could see that Rudy is waving his hand. Motioning him to wait there.

Rudy and his wife were his hired care taker in his private villa and his private beach. This place is supposed to be his gift to Margot. He cringed remembering what he saw. He move in a shade because the heat of the sun burning his eyes. He was flying for eleven hours and he hasn't sleep. Of course he couldn't sleep while flying because he fly alone. He will sleep as soon as he reach his villa he thought.

When the SUV finally in front, he saw that Rudy's eyes are looking for something.

"I don't bring anything along with me Rudy. I think the things that I have in the house were all just fine." He said.

"OK boss." He said smiling.

Then they drove away from the small airport situated in his own land also only ten minutes away from the villa. Actually he could walk that's why he didn't call Rudy that he's coming, but maybe when Rudy seen his jet he drive through the airport. He likes the worker with initiative.

That's why he is generous too when it comes to incentives and bonuses to all his workers who deserves it. Like his caretaker here in this hidden Paradise of his. He doesn't need to say to do it. They have the initiative to do things without order.