White as snow

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!! Oh my goddess what in the world is that terrible sound? *smack* Oh thank you goddess that it stopped. "Angel you need to get up its your first day of school and I will not let you be late!" I heard my mother say. I wearily opened my eyes and say my mother, who looks nothing like me with her long black hair and blue eyes.

"Okay mom I'm up, I'm up." I stated getting out of bed with my hair in my face. I walked to my bathroom and started the shower. Once the water was running my mom said goodbye and gave me my privacy. I stepped into the stream of amazingly hot water and relaxed. I can't believe that this is the start if my junior year of high school, and I am turning 16 so I get to find my mate. Once I washed all that needed to be washed I got out of the shower and wrapped my self in a long red fluffy towel and walked to my closet. My closet is huge, about half the size of my room, and man I loved every single piece of it. Since today's the first day of school I decided on a black v-neck tee and dark wash shorts. I pulled on my black pumps and went to my bathroom. The dark clothes only made my hair look whiter if that's possible, and my eyes looked like the were glowing in a good way. I look nothing like my parents who have dark curly hair, blue eyes, dark skin, and are short. I have white strait hair, silver gray eyes, cream skin, and I'm taller then my mom and almost my dad who is 5'9. I looked around my bathroom and all of its beautifulness with its jacuzzi tub, marble sinks and shower, and my silver fixtures. I put on pink lip gloss and lined my water lines with black eye liner, making my eyes look almost like the moon, and some mascara. I hate putting on too much make up, I maybe rich but I'm not stuck up. In fact I hate the popular girls at my school. I walked down stairs and grabbed a slice of toast, said bye to my mom and dad. I walked to my navy blue convertible 2013 Charger. I love my car so much I only take the best care of her and I DON'T let anybody driver her, but me. The drive to school is only about 15 minutes so I put on the radio and rocked out. I pulled up to school and everyone was looking at me, and I mean everyone! I pulled into my parking spot and went to get my schedule, but I have a feeling like something bad is going to happen today.

************************************A/N thanks for reading! Please review and vote! I'm going to try to update everyday depending on how I'm feeling please vote and enjoy!