Poligy

You could hear the clanging of weapons against each other. That was the only sound that was heard in the dojo of Night'n. Only two people were in the room. One a big hulk of a man and a short angel of a girl. Both had weapons, both fighting for victory, both related by blood.

The little girl, Lunar, was trying to beat her dad. While her father, Ralph, was trying to make sure his daughter didn't get the upper hand on him. He remembers that she had the upper hand on him more than 20 times since tenth birthday. In one slick move she had her father on the floor. He was getting old and was thinking about letting her take the head of Night'n. Even if she was only 14.

She was very responsible, mature, and talented for her age. She got done with all schooling at the age of eight. She acted childish for age but you could see she was nothing more than a child at heart. Her long waist length brown hair dropped over her shoulder as she pinned her father down. A pricing of blue eyes with golden was around her pupil while she watched for any movements of the older man in front of her. As she found none, she carefully but slowly got off of him, still looking for signs of him making a move.

The man stands tall while the girl stand at a height of 4'9. She might've been small but never underestimate an opponent in battle. That'll get you died, for sure. As both bowed the father decide he was giving her his job while he retired. He knew she was the only one who he could trust the job with.

"Lunar."
"Yes father?"
"I'm giving you the job of Head of Night'n."
"Very well father. I will do you proud."
"That's my girl!"
"Father I won again hand over my 20 bucks."
"Sorry I don't hav-"
"I know you have it. I texted mom to ask her and she said you do have."
"Why do have to be so smart?"
"Because then I could out smart my opponent. As well as figure out an opponents move."
"Smartass."
"Thanks now hand over the prize."
"Fine here."

She snickered in victory. At least she didn't have to do anything that involved math like she did the other day with her mom.... She always loved her family because she believed that family was a strength, but also because her family was crazy. A good kind of crazy thoe.