Ch.4

I hung up on him and looked over to my father. He was how do I say this? He was completely red with anger. I have never seen him so mad before. "When, How, Where, Who!!??" "Um...a couple days ago, we decide, at the dojo, Jarred."

That all it took my father went gloomy and was in his EMO conner before two blinks of an eye... My father is such a bipolar idiot sometimes... (-_-') My mother then walked in to see my dad. She sweat dropped at the living room and my father. Okay so my mother might be more human than my father is... I have no comment.

"Honey it's time for you to go to the spa with me!", my mother's words ranged in my head. NO the SPA!!! I looked at my mother with horror. Her red lips let a laugh passed it. Her leaf green eyes held joy. She stopped and bended to my height. Her light blonde hair was in a messy ponytail.

"Please mom don't make me!!", I said with fear in my voice. The last time I was at the Spa I was told they had to wax every part of my body... I screamed for a hour. I hated the Spa dice that day!!!

She then locked me into a head lock. Pulling me out of the house into the car. I only wish she would spare me but my mother believes no mercy...

We finally arrived at the spa with me begging my mom. She just smiled at me with an evil glint in her eyes. I will not survive by the end of today. Then some spa women grabbed my arm and held me down as they rubbed some type of green cream on my face.

A few hours later I stumbled into the living room tired. I flopped on the soft tan couch and was almost asleep until some cleared their throats. I looked up to see Jarred and my father looking at me. I smiled and said,"Don't worry I'm just going to sleep right here for a bit!" I was about turn around when I was picked up by none other than my father.

"Your gone half the day and you don't even give me a hug!!", he yelled in my face fairly loud. I looked at him and punched him square in the jaw. "I just got used like a doll and you want to yell in my face...?" I was not in the mood at all for my father stupidity.