·four·

Sammy's p.o.v

I was furious. Who the fuck is he. (It's Gilinsky bitch). Why the fuck is he here. Why the hell is he flirting with my babygirl. She is mine. Tonight I'm gonna show her she belongs to me.

Reagan's p.o.v

He just had to be here and make shit uncomfortable.

"Sammy this is Jack, Jack this is Sammy my mom's boyfriend", I said.

"Um I'm not dating your mom, but are you two dating". Sammy said confused.

"Um no" I blushed. I turn to look at Jack to see his face as red as mine.

"Oh ok" Sam smirked.

"Well have a good time on your date be back by 10:00pm" Sam smiled.

I laughed.

"Who put you in charge of me". I chuckled.

"Your mom when she left for work this moring" he smirked.

"Jack are you ready", I sighed.

"Yeah", he smiled.

"Bye Da- Sammy" I said as me and Jack walked out the door.

"Oh Regan you left your phone" Sammy said as he handed me my phone.

"Thanks" I said as I began to walk out the door, but is stopped as Sam grabbed my wrist.

"Don't have too much fun today cause when you get home we're gonna have our own fun" Sam said as he kissed my lips.

I was breathless. The feel of his lips on mine made electricity run through my hole body. Sam pulled away and held my hip.

"Bye, babygirl have a good time", Sam said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

I walked out the door. How the fuck I'm I suppose to be mad and avoid him ,when he does shit like that.

I hopped Jack's car.

"What took you so long" Jack said as I buckled by seatbelt.

"Um I forgot my phone" I said which was parishly the truth.

~10:15~

"Bye Jack I had a really good time tonight" I smiled as he walked me to my door.

"Me too we should do this again someday" Jack smile. "Most definitely" I giggled. "Well goodnight Regan" Jack said as he kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Jack" I blushed as I open the door. I screamed as I was pushed against the door. "I thought I told you to be home at 10" he graled.

"Sammy your not my fucking dad" I yelled. "I may not be your dad but I'm your daddy" he smirked. With this he put his lips on mine. Oh how his lips were so soft but yet so rough and I couldn't help but kiss back.

Now we were just making out on the front door. My only question was were the hell is my mother? Sam put his hand on the back of my thighs signaling me to lift them. I did and wrapped them around his waist as we still made out.

He surprisingly carried me up the stairs and to my room which he layed me down my bed. We broke our make out session for me to take off my shirt which he helped me with. I pushed him on the bed and pulled off his shirt.

"And here your were saying you didn't want me today" he smirked. "Shut the fuck up" I laughed. I started to kiss his neck and trail all the way down til I reached his waist band. The boner in his pants were big as fuck. I was not anticipating for him to be this big.

I kissed his bulge as he let out a moan. I unbuckled his pants and sled them down along with his black Calvin Klein's. His 8 1/2 inch erect dick slapped his stomach. I started to pump his dick in my hand as he let out throaty moans.

I licked the pre-cum that started to leak out. "B-babygirl I really need you like right now" Sam moaned. I like seeing him so vulnerable under my touch. I lick the tip before i take only the tip in my mouth.

Sammy put his hand on the back of my head to help guide me down his dick. I started bobbing my head up and down as he moaned. I hollowed my checks as I bobbed faster. "Babygirl fuck you're doing so good keep going" he moaned as he pushed my head further down.

I heard his breathing get heavier and dick start twitching in my mouth. I knew he was about to cum. "Babygirl I'm about to-- FUCK" he moaned as he came in my mouth. It tasted really good so I swallowed all of it.

I move so he could but his boxers back on. "Oh my fucking God babygirl that was the best head I have ever got" Sammy said as he pulled me on his lap. I layed my head on his chest and looked up at him. "Well thank you" I giggled as I moved my hand up to play with his messy hair.

"So where is my mom?" I asked. "Um she went out with her friends. She said she was probably stay with one of them tonight. She wanted me to come with her but I said I had to stay here with you and make sure you were ok" he grinned.

He ditched my mom and booze just for MY safety. That's the sweets thing ever. Maybe he does truly care about me. "Aww that's so sweet" I laughed. "Hey I had to make sure my babygirl was safe I don't know that shit face Chase like that" he said.

"You mean Jack" I laughed. "Whatever the fuck his name is I don't trust him around my babygirl" he said. "He's really sweet and he is just I friend so you don't have to worry about him" I said. "Friend or not you're mine" he smiled his cheesy grin. I love how he can be so overly protective.

I yawned. Sammy started giggling. "Aww baby are you sleepy?" He asked. I nodded on his chest. I slipped off my shorts. He turned so my back was on his front as we lay in just our undergarments; skin touching skin.

"Goodnight babygirl" Sammy said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight daddy" I said as he kissed my head and my eyes started get droopy and finally close.

Very much needed update. Like and comment