Chapter 3 : Home

TaeSeon POV

We arrived at their house by a black van, I had to admit, the house was huge, but then again, this was expected from 5 men living together.

I settled down in an empty room that was going to be my room. Jiyong and the others we're making me feel at home. It feels like family. TaeYang was in kitchen making some food for supper since we were all hungry after the concert .

After we ate, Jiyong told me to have a shower before I went to sleep.

"TaeSeon ~ go take a shower. I left a set of clothes for you on your bed,just wear them first and we'll get you some clothes tomorrow, okay? "

I nodded and went into my room to get the clothes. I didn't know how to react when I saw what I was supposed to wear. It was Jiyong's black hoodie. My eyes widened and I tried not to fangirl. I quickly went into the toilet and had a quick shower. By the time I was done , Jiyong was in my room ,on the bed .

"OMO ! U look adorable!! " Jiyong said when he saw me. I blushed and I was already fluttering inside me. It was already 1am and everyone were in their rooms, but now sleeping yet. I went to each of their rooms, knocked on the door and said goodnight to then before giving then a hug and going to sleep.