To save the city

Followed by Captain America, the twins entered the Avengers Tower. They were amazed by how massive the building was, it was all normal for the soldier, but not the twins, they were always used to small places, but maybe it was where they were going to be for a long time.

Entering the elevator, Wanda looked over to Steve, he seemed to be in his thoughts, but did she dare looking inside his head?
She didn't have time to do so, the elevator's doors opened and in front of the trio was the Avengers, the guys the twins hated so much before.

They all were not only surprised to see them, but confused too, which was understandable since the twins were on the opposite when the Avengers met them.
A conversation that Wanda didn't pay attention to was going on between Steve and Tony Stark. Until Bruce Banner mentioned her.

"I know you're angry" She replied.

Pietro decided that he had enough, and he did what they all knew he would, well Wanda knew : he unplugged the container where the Vision was.

"No go on, you were saying?" He mocked the 2 scientist

But it didn't go as planned, a bullet made it's way through the floor that Pietro was standing on, and fell. It was Hawkeye

"What? You didn't see that coming?"

And they were fighting, a few moments later, Thor : the god of thunder was here. Using Mjölnir, he charged the container fully and out of it came Vision, a tall, red android who clearly didn't know what was going on, but the Avengers all knew that it was the key to stop Ultron and his plan to destroy the world.

2 hours later, they all were on their way to Sokovia, the home of the twins. The Avengers had to get as much peoples as they could out of the city so the fight they were going to have would be minimal. Finally arriving in the city, everyone immediately went to do what they had to do, since they didn't have much time. Carrying Wanda, Pietro zoomed off to the center of the city.

"Stay safe" he said softly.

She nodded and Pietro was away within a blink of an eye. It was then time for Wanda to do her magic, a red glow danced all around her, going to everyone's home that she could reach.
The civilians all started to leave their homes to the safe place that Wanda wanted them to be.

"It's time guys" She heard Steve Rogers say within their comunication systems.
And he wasn't lying, robots started to appear in front of the bridge that she was slowly going to : civilians were behind her. Without waiting any longer, she put up her force shield.

~~~~~~

Everyone was fighting, Wanda panicked was hidden inside a church.
"How could I let this happen, this is all our fault"

Hawkeye then came hiding inside the church, she didn't really notice until he talked to her.

"Hey look at me, it's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and i have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But i'm going back out there because this is my job. Okay? And i can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good I'll send out your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger."

What he told her, just woke her up, in everything he said, she didn't want to be the weak twin who couldn't do anything, she was powerfull, and her powers could help her do something for her people : save the city.

----------------------
Thank you guys so so much for 300+ reads, it really means a lot to me and I hope you enjoyed this week's chapter.
I'll see you next week for Chapter 8!
hope you enjoyed :D