Saphael~ SMUT (completed)

Simon now being a vampire for over 2 years now decides he needs to find out any extra information he can on himself, he discovers a strange fact : During intercourse biting the others neck and drawing a little blood can be highly pleasurable to the one bitten. In some cases if the two are 'meant to be' as mundanes put it,it then seals the bond between two. Creating a beautiful bond, making them more than just 'soul mates'. Simon brings this fact to his boyfriend, Raphael. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Raph?" Simon says as he walks into their shared room. Raphael looks up from his laptop, closing it before patting the bed next to him.

"I was just looking at this book about being a vampire and all that shit, and I came across this strange thing" Simon says handing over the book pointing to where the text was.

"During intercourse biting the others neck and drawing a little blood can be highly pleasurable to the one bitten. In some cases if the two are 'meant to be' as mundanes put it,it then seals the bond between two. Creating a beautiful bond, making them more than just 'soul mates'."

Raphael looks up at Simon, "I knew this, why are you showing me this?" Simon bites his lip, accidentally drawing blood.This brings Raphaels attention to his lips, leaning over he carefully kisses his boyfriend, licking at his lip removing the blood whilst asking for permission to deepen the kiss. 

Simon pulls back, leaning his forehead against Raphaels. "So is it true?" he asks smirking. Raphael chuckles. "Of course it is, it's written in this book right?" he answers. Simon kisses him and mumbles "smart ass". 

"If you want to we could always, you know, try it out?" Raphael whispers seductively. Simon looks into   his eyes and smiles innocently. "You don't even have to ask" pushing him on his back Simon then leans over him and kisses Raphael hungrily. 

Flipping him over Raphael starts kissing Simons collar bone, sucking on it. He worked off Simons shirt before kissing his chest, he kissed and sucked at each nipple. Kissing down Simons chest down to his hip bones where he then bites softly, teasing Simon. Raphael pulls down Simons pants and boxers all  in one throwing them roughly where he'd thrown his shirt. Pulling off his own shirt Raphael then goes back up and kisses Simon. 

Raphael hovers over Simons member, ghosting his warm breath over it, making Simon harder than before, if that was even possible. Simon was a whining mess under Raphael, "Raph...... please" he begs. Raphael licks his member before circling the tip of his tongue of the tip. Licking at his slit, making Simon moan and grip at Raphael's hair. Raphael gets the hint before taking the tip into is mouth.  Taking him in slowly he then begins to bob his head, getting faster and faster. He can taste pre-cum, he stops making Simon whimper at the loss of pleasure. 

Raphael starts to kiss up Simons body, he reaches down and starts to jerk off Simon. He starts to kiss and suck at Simons neck finding his soft spot. When he finds it he sucks on it careful not to break any skin just yet. He was determined to wait until Simon was about to cum before doing that. Still playing with Simons member he feels Simon reach up and grip at his hips. Simon was shaking and moaning, he was about to cum. 

Raphael speeds up his pace of his hand and bites at Simons neck, instantly sending Simon over the edge. Simon spilling all over his and Raphael's chest.

Once Simon had come down from his high he sees Raphael coming over with a damp cloth before washing off Simons chest, his already been cleaned. Raphael lies down next to Simon letting him curl up against him. Simon feels Raphael chuckle softly. He looks up at him with soft questioning eyes.

"You know the soulmate thing?" He asks Simon. Simon nods his head and kisses his jaw. "Well I guess you're my soulmate then." Simon smiles and asks how he knows. "Because the one thing you didn't read was the part where the bite given stays there if it is given by ones soulmate, it doesn't heal up." Raphael leans down and kisses Simon, whispering goodnight as it was well past 10pm. 

"Night Raph, I love you" Simon whispers. Raphael smiles and goes to say it back but notices how Simon had fallen asleep, he kisses his forehead before burying his head in Simons neck and covering both of them in the duvet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah thats right EJ wrote a smutty/fluffy oneshot about Simon and Raphael from Shadowhunters. If you haven't watched this show i highly recommend it, tho pre warning the first 3 episodes are boring to some but if you stick with it you'll hopefully like it. but yeah i wrote most of this except i had a friend from tumblr write the basis of the smut and i just added and extended it. I would put his tumblr here but he told me not to as he doesnt want anyone from Wattpad who follows him to find his Tumblr. uh yeh if you have any requests ill be sure to try and write them for you. 

And heres an awesome photo for ya!