'True Love's Kiss'

Chapter 3: 'True Love's Kiss'

__________________________

Cat's POV

Hooooray! Mr Sikowitz let me pick Disney for our improv sketch! I just love love love Disney!

And, there's no way it could make Robbie feel nervous because Disney is all happy happy happy!

I'm so excited.

'Can I be Ariel pleaaaase pleaaase?!' I asked, holding my hands together and jumping up and down.

'Simmer down lil' Red!' said Andre cooly.

'Well, seeing as your class have managed to act like a band of rabid baboons today, I think it's best if you four choose each other's characters and let the baboons just watch.' explained Sikowitz, narrowing his eyes at the students sitting before him.

I looked at Jade, who had kept unusually quiet throughout this... She sat with Beck's arm around her pouting.

Looks like she wanted to humiliate us herself but now she can't so HA! Phooey for her.

'So...' Sikowitz began again

'Andre, you will choose Cat. Tori, you with choose Robbie, Cat you will choose Tori, and Robbie you with choose Andre' he finished, pointing his fingers at each person as he said their name. After, he took a long breath in.

'Well good luck with that kiddles, I'll be over here looking for a new coconut to sip milk from. Call me when you're ready to start' he said, as he set off to rummage in a large wooden cupboard in the corner of the room.

I looked at Robbie with a huge grin. This should be fun, he loves Disney too! He smiled back just as Andre spoke up

'Okay lil' Red. Who should you be... hm... Let's see...' he said, teasing me whilst I stood there with my nose scrunched up and both my fingers crossed.

'I know! Ariel?' he said with a laugh.

I burst into tears of joy and went over to hug Andre.

'How'd you know Ariel was my favourite?!' I asked, my arms around his neck. 'I wanna be, where the people-' I sung in my best Ariel voice.

'Haha, just a lucky guess?' he said cutting me off. 'I knew-' he continued

'Okay!' interrupted Robbie, tugging at Andre. I released him and backed away a little, cringing.

Robbie's going to think I like Andre! Phooey.

'I think you'll be Peter Pan, Andre!' Robbie continued, glancing over at me. I gave him a thumbs up to say 'good choice!' and he nodded back with a smile.

'Okay, that's pretty cool, I am pretty fly' said Andre with a smile, looking at me and nudging my elbow.

Robbie looked a little sad.

I'll make him see. I'll use this sketch to somehow show him who I really like... If I can be brave enough and manage to do it without embarrassing the both of us... Come on Cat, think! Ah, I know!

__________________________

Robbie's POV

There was something going on between Andre and Cat, I was sure of it... I just thought that Andre liked Tori and Cat maybe liked... me? No Rob. She only sees you as a friend.

'Okay Robster' said Tori, snapping me out of my gorm.

'Hey! That rhymes with lobster!' giggled cat.