Part 1 - Ana and John

They are lovers since college. The girl was so simple and the guy is just so perfect that the other girls thought she does'nt deserve him. But still the guy love her so much. She is Ana Reyes. Living her so happy routine inspite of not so luxurious life.

She met this guy name John Flores in high school. In not so romantic way they become inlove with each other. Sending sms. Late night conversation. Awkward chat in person.

They study at the same college and that the time John ask her to be his girlfriend. And she said yes. Nothing more she can remember how lucky she is for this gentleman. They go out on a date not pass 7pm for Ana's safety to come home. Their relationship last long than Ana thought. She presumed that John will leave her at sometime because of her looks unlike the other girls but she was wrong. So wrong from her expectation.

But like any other relationship their still arguments. No time, Jelous, Random thoughts and more. John has his ex lover named Jenny. She still want John knowing that John already had a girlfriend. She posted this random words in social media that against Ana. She never mention her name directly but the whole campus know it actually. However the two still stand for their faithful love. Ana most probably.

Graduation come. Ana graduated with a degree of business management and John at the other side finished his Engineering dream. They became successful in their both profession. John take over his parents Construction/Engineering Entity. Ana gets a job enough to fill her daily expenses. Ana never demand anything from John to give her expensive gift. She always said love is more than enough.

One night John call Ana to meet him up in a restaurant just for a small talk, Ana feel something bad happen.