Part 5 - End

John walked her with a wheel chair to the balcony of her room in hospital. There he see Anas eyes full of power. But a weak body. He sat beside her.

John: You see that ocean far behind those trees?
He was referring to the ocean near the hospital
John: I remember the same ocean that I was with you. The most special night I had.
He kissed him in the forehead.
John: Fight okay? You fight your entire life. Please just for this time be that strong. Please live. Not for me. But for everything that you lighten up.

Ana smiled to him. No pain. She held his head to his shoulder.

Ana: I am happy now. Iloveyou.

He was shocked that Ana talk. He stroke her hair until Ana fell to sleep.

Life is so twisted that the person we know had love as so much than we knew. They sacrifice and struggle so much to make us happy. It is true that no one is living paying emotional passion.

John stroke Ana's hair silently. Until tear fell into his eyes. Knowing a lifeless person he is holding to was the most amazing person he ever met. Until her last breath she has said how much she love him. Ana go in peace. A place where everything she does was worth going for.

John: Iloveyoutoo. I will marry you there. Just wait for me.

End.