Without You

(Michael's p.o.v.)

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. It was around 9:30am. I went downstairs to see my head cook, Julia, making breakfeast. "Morning Julia." I said sitting at the table. "Goodmorning, Michael." She said putting a plate of toast, eggs, bacon, and rice infront of me.

I dug into my plate. "Wait a minute. Grace." She said stopping me. "Yes ma'am." I put my hands together and said my grace, then ate. Julia was like my second mother. "Did you check on Milo this morning?" She asked. I shook my head. "Do you mind doing it?" I watched her walk upstairs to the nursery.

Milo is my two month old baby. I adopted him last week. Since every girl I went out with didn't want to have my babies, I just adopted Milo. When I finished I put my plate in the sink. I turned around to see Julia with Milo in her arms feeding him.

"Can I feed him?" I asked quietly. She gently laid him in my arms. This was my first time feeding him. "Hi baby," I whispered, "do you remember me? I'm daddy." His black eyes locked on mine. I ran my fingers through his curly orange hair which was now developing into an afro.

I sat the bottle down once he finished it. He burped and did a cute baby laugh. "Aww, I said kissing his forehead." Julia laughed. "Michael you have to get going. I will take care of your son." I nodded as I slowly passed Milo to her. I went upstairs and got dressed in workout material.

Which were grey sweats, black muscle shirt and black tennis shoes. I had to go to the gym to get buff for my new music video "In The Closet". I went downstairs and gave Milo a goodbye kiss on the lips. "Bye Milo, daddy loves you." I said going to the front door.

I blew him a kiss before going to a golfcart then heading to my gym. My personal trainer was already there waiting on me. "What the hell Mike? You're 30 minutes late." I shrugged and got on the bench. He coached me as I started lifting 60 pound weights.

After a good 3 hours of training, my muscles were already building up. I was covered in sweat from all the running, weight lifting, sit ups, push ups, and jump roping. "Good. Frank said to meet him at the studio 6 on friday. You have this evening and tommorow off."

I sighed as I went back to my golfcart and drove back to the mainhouse. Julia was speaking to Milo about my career. Even though he can't talk back, Dr. Tushie said communicating to the baby is good nourishment for his future.

I smiled at them. I went upstairs and changed into one of my most famous disguises. I was planning on going to Starbucks. I told Julia I was heading out and got in my car. Since I was in rags, I would most likey be seen in a buggy.

I drove down the street until I reached Starbucks. I got out of my car and went into the place. I ordered my favorite coffie and took a seat by the window. A pretty lady walked up to me as I sipped my drink. "Hi." I said. "I know who you are." She whispered.

"What are you talking about?" She sat down infront of me. "I know you're Michael Jackson." I looked around and leaned back in my seat. "Is it true that you're a pimp and you like to get it?" She asked. I bit my lip. "Why?"

"Just wondering." "I used to but I have a kid now." She made an O with her face. "So are you a good father?" "Ofcourse. I only fed him once and changed his diaper like zero times." She laughed. "But no really I only fed him once. My nanny/cook does all that. She says I'm not capable." She smiled.

"I bet you're an amazing father." I smiled. "What about you? Do you have any kids?" She shook her head. "I'm not ready. I'm actually still a virgin." If she's a virgin I can't date her. "How? You're so sexy." "Huh?" "Nothing."

She blushed. "You're sexy too." She whispered. I smiled. "What's your name girl?" "Aliyah." She looked around. She took out a peice of paper and wrote numbers on it. "Give me a call." She said giving me the paper and standing up. I also gave her my number.