"MJperves??"

Aliyah's p.o.v.)

I woke up on Michael's chest. He was still fast asleep. He looked so innocent and gorgeous. He had the face of a baby. I found myself starting to like what I see. I wonder if he felt the same way. Of course not I'm just a fan.

He suddenly opened his eyelids. He let out a groan as they closed again. Now that was sexy. I gently shook him awake. He groaned. "Baby, not right now." What the? Did he just call me baby? "No, Michael it's Aliyah."

He started saying my name lowly and moaning. "Faster Aliyah." Oh crap. He's having one of those dreams. "Michael. Michael! MICHAEL!" He shot up. "Huh?" He was all sweaty. "You were worrying me." "Oh sorry."

A dirty image came to my mind. "What was your dream about?" I said smirking. He blushed and looked away. "Umm, myyyy.....ex-girlfriend. Yea, you guys just so happen to have the same name." "Sure." I said sarcastically. I already knew his dream was about me.

I then heard a baby cry. "Oh, that's Milo." I said getting up but Michael pulled my arm making me plop back on the bed. He got ontop of me. "You know who that dream was about right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Then why are you being such a tease?" He said giggling.

I shrugged. "You're not ready for Mike Jr. are you? I know you're one of those people who oogle my goodies while I'm wearing those damned gold pants. What do you guys call yourselfs?.....MJperves?" Damn, he caught on. I scoffed.

"I do not look at your penis while you're onstage. Although it is hard not to when you bounce around. I bet you gave alot of girls Mikegasms." His voice went deeper. "What about you?" He bit his lip and raised his eyebrow.

HELL YEA!!! "No." "What? Why not?" I shrugged. "You just don't turn me on like most girls." I could feel his erection growing every second. Ooh I want this buldge sooo badly. He was big and hard too. He smirked.

"Well I guess that's a problem." He moved his hands down to my waist and started kissing my neck moving his hand further. He reached the hem of my pajama pants and traced it with his fingers still kissing and sucking on my neck.

He lifted my waist up so my entrance was on his tip. He then started moving his hips and grinding. Even though we had our clothes on, he made it feel like we didn't. It felt so good. He stopped and looked at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked sadly. "Oh, did I turn you on?" I sighed. "Yes." He chuckled and got off of me. "Are you hungary?" "No, but I want to go see Milo." He rolled his eyes. "How old are you?" He asked. "19."

"That's why." What is he talking about? "Be my girlfriend." "Huh?"  

"Be my girlfriend. You know..." He started making kissy faces. I laughed. "Yes." His eyes lit up. "Really?" I nodded. "Let me kiss you now." He wrapped his arms around my waist and French kissed me.

We both pulled away after 5 seconds. He smiled. "I can't believe you're finally mine." He said. "C'mon. Let's go see Milo." I said taking his hand. We walked down the hall to the nursery only to find Milo wasn't there.

We went downstairs and saw he was in the playpin. Julia was making breakfeast. "Eggs, pancakes, sausage and orange juice." She announced. Michael nodded and picked up Milo and kissed his cheek. He lifted his arms up to me as a request to pick him up.

Michael chuckled and handed him to me. I giggled as he started putting little kisses over my face. "Aww, he is so cute. He reminds me of you." I said. Michael blushed. I then felt hands on my waist and their member rub against my butt.

I turned around to a smirking Michael. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He giggled and looked at Milo. "Why do you keep teasing me?" "Oh. I didn't know you wanted it.... Do you?" I gulped. He sighed and grabbed Milo and put him back in the play pin.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my hand. He led me back to his bedroom and locked the door. He cut off all the lights and opened the drapes alittle. When he finished he leaned against the window frame and crossed his arms.

"Do you want me?" He asked. I bit my lip and turned away. I felt large hands on my waist and a chin on my shoulder. It was Michael. He started grinding his manhood on my butt making me sot down there. I let out a soft moan and hung my head down.

It felt so good. "You like that?" He whispered. "Mhmm." His hands started roaming my body. He slid them from my torso to my waist and started kissing my neck. He started unbuttoning my pajama shirt but I stopped him.

"Wait, Michael. Stop. Please." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Why? Don't you like it?" "I do but...my father said that I should never do things with someone that isn't Jewish. I'm not even supposed to be dating you. You're a Jahova's Witness right?"

He nodded and continued. "Exactly. I'm sorry I have to go." I said getting out if his grip. Expecting him to pull me back, he just sat down on the bed. I looked back at him. He was pouting....and....is he crying?!

I then heard low sobs. "Michael I'm sorry. I just can't disrespect my religion or my father....I'm Sorry." "Go ahead. Leave. Just like the other girls. You don't even love me."

I sighed and went to the door. "Can I atleast have a kiss?" He asked. I went and sat next to him. He pulled me into his lap and held my head back and kissed me. It wasn't just a kiss either. It was deep, and passionate. I could taste the hunger. I could see the lust and passion in his eyes when he pulled away. He really does love me.

He held me by my waist. He ran his hands up my arms which gave me the shivers. My heart started beating as he pressed his lips against my shoulders. "Are you scared? Hmm? I just want to touch you...and love you. Tell me the truth. If it wern't for our different beliefs, would you do me?"

I nodded slowly. He chuckled sexily. Damn, damn, damn! He ran his fingers around the edge of my shirt getting ready to pull it off. "May I?" He asked. I nodded. He slowly pulled it off and unhooked my bra. He then easily just threw it off.

He turned me around so that my front was facing his. He placed my hands on the top button of his shirt. He grinned and bit his lip. "Do it." He said. I easily unbuttoned each and every button and when I got to the last one, I started shaking.

He pulled me into a kiss amd pulled away saying, "Don't be shy. I don't bite." Okay if this man doesn't stop teasing me, I'm gonna go Hulk on his ass. That's it, I'm going for it!

I quickly took off his shirt then his pants. He layed back while I took off my clothes. I was fully naked while he still had his boxers on. He put his hands above his head. I got ontop of him and and put kisses all over his chest.

He winced but responded by slapping my ass. I licked his whole chest and went down to his boxers. I could see that he was stressing against his boxers. He smirked. I pulled them and- BAM! It shot up in my face. What did I get myself into?

That's 12 inches of all man. He gasped as I grabbed it. I just stood there holding it. He put his hand on mine and started moving it up and down. He started moaning then he removed his hand and left my hand doing the work.

I went faster which made his moans get louder. "Ooh, Liya...I want you to use your mouth." He said. I froze. "Get on your knees." He commanded. I did what I was told. He stood up letting me see his full erection. He was big.

He started jacking off then said, "Open your mouth." I opened my mouth and he put his tip in. I closed my mouth and started nibbling on the tip. He groaned. I felt him yank my hair. "Don't tease me girl." He said.

I smirked. "Damn girl." He said as I took half of him in. I started bobbing, swirling my tounge around it. The sexy faces he was making made me wanna take him in furthure. He grunted as he came all in my mouth. I eagerly licked it all up.

He yanked me up by my arms and whispered in my ear, "I would give it to you now but I have a feeling I will enjoy it even more tonight." He then.

Oh God...i just died and went to Heaven.