(1)"A Trip? To Where?"

"Where the hell Is she ?" Olly said to himself as he's all alone.

He picked up his phone and called her .

"Where the hell Are you?

"Okay don't freak out I'm almost there !" She lied.

"No you're not. You're on your Kitchen counter eating cereal."

"Na-uh You're wrong I'm not eating cereal.

...It's Oatmeal actually"

"Oh god Alex are you trying to make us late for the first day of Freshmen hell?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"You Know .. for someone who hates high school so much, you sure are in a hurry to get there.."

He could hear her proud smirk. She always looked cute smirking , He thought.

" Get Your Smart ass over here right now or imma drag you out of there " He half-jokingly threatened.

"Fine Your Highness. May I hang up now ? "

He rolled my eyes. "Yes you may commoner."

She chuckled and hung up.

He grabbed his bag and went outside to wait for her.

The wind was crisp but nice, kept him awake.

After what seemed like hours to him but were just a few minutes, he heard her shoes against the gravel.

"Finally ! " He exclaimed .

"Whoa Mornin Grumpy. The day has barely started and you're already getting mean... *sniff* High school changed you. *sniff* " she fake cried.

"Guess we know who'll be the drama queen of the school. " He said trying not to laugh.

"There's my snarky Olly Polly" she grinned.

"That's cute but promise me you won't ever call me that in front of anyone." He put His most serious face on.

"Of course I won't Olly , do you think I am that stupid?" She rolled her eyes.

"Well..." He strayed knowing this would get her.

"Hey..! " She exclaimed as she punched His shoulder.

He ran forward as she chased Him.

After just few minutes they both gave up and called truce.

"So who do you think you'll be?" He asked.

"Like in life?"

"Nah I mean like in High school food chain."

"Hmm.. I dunno , we'll see i guess  " She giggled.

She was beautiful and her personality was hilarious and friendly. He don't get it, she could be the most popular girl in school.

"Hey don't you ever wanna try to be popular? " He inquired.

"Nah. Not really" she shook her head.

"Why?"

" I Like what I am. "

He wondered what that felt like.

"Why is it so important to you ?" She stopped walking.

He stopped walking too.

"It's High school Alex...These four years could either be the best time of our lives or the worst. And it all depends on the little things we do and little decisions we make , Cause as much as we wish they wouldn't ..They Judge us and we need to come through cause teenagers are cruel. And I wanna look back at these years and miss them not cringe."

She didn't say anything , She didn't need to... He knew She got it, She always does.

She did get it. She didn't always agree but Alex understood Olly and Olly understood Alex , Well or so they thought.

Finally they were outside the doors of hell ,thought Olly.

"C'mon let's go in " She said.

But He just stood there.

"Olly?" she waved a hand in front of him.

"But I'm scared .." He wasn't ashamed to admit that, after all it's only Alex.

"It's just High School Olly " Alex persisted.

"Just High School? Alex It's a Zoo in there, And we are Fresh Meat."

"Oh Shut up already. Give me your hand and.... don't look at it like that.... look at it as a trip."

"A trip ? To where ? " He asked, confused.

She scratched her chin to make a gesture of thinking then snapped her fingers and said

"A Trip To The End Of High School "