(2) Levi

She grabbed his hand and went in.

As they entered all she saw was a hallway filled with awkward teenagers in a rush but Olly seemed like he saw something more than that.

They made their way through the crowd not letting go of each other people saw them and she knew what they thought but she didn't care... They were best friends nothing less nothing more.

After collecting their stuff from the office they made their way to their assigned lockers.

Their lockers weren't next to each other but they weren't too far away either. Olly's was 6 lockers ahead of Alex's, on the other side of the hallway. After grabbing necessary books before quickly stuffing their bags in the lockers , they waved and rushed to hunt their respective classes.

Alex slips into English Lit at the last minute

"Ah Miss..?"
"Mitchell. Alex Mitchell."
"Yes Ms Mitchell I hope this Almost making it to class is not habitual?"
"No Sir"
"Very well then go ahead take your seat behind Mr Sanders. Now Let's begin Welcome to English Li..."

She Takes her seat behind "Mr. Sanders" and mindlehssly giggle.

"What's so funny?" She Turned around to a bright face with a toothy grin looking at her .

"Hey I'm Levi Jacob ! " the Brown haired kid said.
His Enthusiasm was adorable and smile contagious.

She grinned and replied "Hi I'm Alex "

Before they could continue, the teacher started the lesson.
And they decided to dive into literature.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

As the bell rung everyone picked up their already gathered stuff and aimed for the door Alex was planning on doing the same but being a clumsy mess she is , she dropped her books. She quickly picked them up and got going. Being the last one out she didn't expect Levi to be waiting for her outside the class.

"Hey Alex hold up!"
Levi caught her by the elbow.

"You didn't have to wait for me"
she smiled.

"I know ,i wanted to"
He smiled back.

They hit it off really well. Levi seemed like a great guy. And funny too.

He walked her to her next class.
"So I'll see you around?"
She asked.

"Definitely "
He winked.