Kouha x Reader: Childish Heart [Fluff]

(Y/n) is one of the maids in the castle that serves for Prince Kouha Ren. However, Prince Kouha has gone quite attached to this emotionless girl.

"(Y/n)!!" A pink-haired male yelled across the hall, in search of a (h/c)-haired female that was no where in sight. "This is so frustrating!" He yelled, really annoyed. "Lord Kouha-sama! Please calm down! You'll definetly find miss (Y/n)!" Reirei ensured.

"Ugh.. hopefully I can find (Y/n)..." Kouha pouted as he passed the garden, only to hear laughing coming from there. "Hahaha! Stop it!" Kouha perked his head up and looked towards the garden. "(Y/n)?"

Kouha adventures toward the garden, only to see (Y/n) laughing, holding a dog that was licking her face. "Stop it Kuro!" (*wink wink* Kuro(ko) lol. From Knb) (Y/n) says, stopping Kuro from licking her face. "Sheesh, are you hungry Kuro-?! K-Kouha-sama!!" Kouha was shocked, knowing that his favorite maid, who had not shown any expression for the past year, was now showing a suprised/shocked face.

"J-Just who are you!? My (Y/n) doesn't show any emotion!!" Kouha pointed out, point his finger accusingly at (Y/n). (Y/n) just smiles and laughs.

"Sorry Kouha-sama, its just how I am always. You can say I have a.." Kouha was puzzled why (Y/n) stopped. However she continued.

"Childish heart but a emotionless pride." Smiling gently at Kouha.

Kouha's cheek appear with a faint tint of red, but sooner or later. He bursts into a smile.

"You should smile (Y/n)! That's an order from your master!" He points at (Y/n) with a proud smile, turning that point into a hand reached out to her.

The (h/c)-haired female eyes widen a bit, but then turns that expression into a giant smile and reaches the pink-haired male's hand and grasps it.

"Hai, Kouha-sama!"

Inside everybody, deep within them. We all have this side we keep in. Thnking that we'll be judged for that. But don't keep it in, because. You're friends and family. Will accept you for who you truly are. People may bring you down, but don't let them get in the way for who you are, inside and outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki: Man was this oneshot short. But sorry I haven't updated lately (〒﹏〒). I've been very lazy lately. But I'll try my best to update more often on this book! Btw, this actually has been edited because wattpad didn't want to load the whole chapter down xp

©Disclaimer: I do not own Magi, all rights go to Shinobu Ohtaka.