Stories

I woke up going downstairs and my mom was feeding Brandon. Kyle was eating next to my mom. "Goodmorning."I said grabbing a bowl then the cereal.

I poured the milk. Then sat and ate. "So what your plans for this fine saturday morning?"Kyle asked. "I'm going to hangout with a friend."I said. "That Harry boy?"Kyle asked.

"How do you... Mom!"I said dropping my spoon.

"Honey I had to tell somebody that my baby got a boy toy."She said laughing.

"Mom he's not my boy toy he's just a friend I met when I took a walk and he's going to my school next year."I said finishing my cereal.

"Well honey he's something."She said. "So bailey .."Kyle was about to speak but then I interruppted. "I got to go get ready."I said walking upstairs getting cleaned then Harry text asking can he come arounf my house at 3 I said sure. It was 12. I put on my blue half tank with my black short shorts with blue pockets with design holes in it. I put my my black flip flops on.

I curled a couple of pieces of hair then put on my blue beanie that had #BabyGirl on it my dad brought it for me for my birthday before he moved to Florida with his newbie wife that's when I was thirteen my mom and dad got divorced when I was 6 then they both got re-married my mom married Kyle when I was 8 and dad married Jolie when I was turning 8 then they had a baby boy they named him Riley.

My dad visits once a year so I don't get to see him much but I skype him and Riley is now six so I talk to him for a little while. My mom had me when she was 19 and my dad almost left her because he was in college so my mom waited for him then they got married when I was 3 so they we're married for three years.

I started to put my black eye liner. I grabbed my phone off the charger. I went over to my dresser and on top of it was a picture of me and my dad when I was a baby I guess my mom put it there.

I watched tv for a while then it was 2:43. My mom knocked on my door and Harry came in. "Hey."He said he had roses in his hands.

"Um are those for me?"I asked stupid. "No There for your mom but She didn't want them but you can have them."He said smiling.

"Thanks ."I said grabbing it away from him. Put them in the vase of fake flowers I had by my window. "Your welcome."He said.