Under The Darkness (One Direction Love Story)

Do Vampires exist? No I don't think so but do The WORLD knows that One Direction Are VAMPIRES!? maybe Not because The WORLD never knew about Vampires and there is more Vampires than just One Direction though......

 The World's Human thinks vampires and wolfs don't exist but what happens when Catherine Danielle and Joe gets caught by One Direction? will they try to escape? WHAT WILL THEY DO?!?

READ AND FIND OUT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There I'm Catherine and I love to sing draw swim and many other things I'm 17 years old and I have blonde hair with Blue crystal eyes and I have 2 best friend Danielle and Joe and Joe is girl just putting that out and we love to sing and love love music....I'm shy then when I know you more then I'm WILD but quiet a lot bye!

HI!!! I'm Joe and I'm 17 years old I have brown curly hair and green crystal eyes and I love to SING AND I love MUSIC! I flirting swimming and doing other things I love to TALK a lot as you can see HEHEHE and I'm outgoing when I first meet you I'm never shy or Quiet because I don't shut up only when I sleep of course and I'm A GIRL NOT NO BOY! BYE!!!

Hi I'm Danielle I'm 18 years old and I'm the Mom friend of Catherine and Joe so when get ALL wild then I get ALL serious like Serious they call me MOM a lot but anyways I love to sing and I love music and swimming doing a lot of stuff I get PRETTY serious a lot because I hate loud things and annoying things but not Catherine or Joe they are the only 2 that I get alone with like I don't care about their annoying times or loud times so BYE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danielle POV: BEEEEEEEEP! my alarm clock went off "ugh!" I groaned then get up to shower and get dress in tee and jeans and high heels boots then I grabbed a bar and my backpack then headed to school its only 5 mins away. then I saw cat and Joe "hey!" I said "hi there" Joe said opening her locker and cat also opening her locker before cat got it open she saw 5 Handsome guys walked through the school doors "who is that?" Joe ask "I don't know! don't ask me" I said getting the boys attention ERK! "Hi" I said they just............walked off WTF!

--------------------------------

Hi its me and I hope you will enjoy this story I'll be making and its going to awesome I already have it planned out so! I can't wait! and I love you all and sorry if this short Chapter 1 will be longer okay bye!

VOTE :)

Comment :)

and

Follow :)

Bye!