BeiNg emOtioNless

This is one of those night when I can barely sleep. All I do is think of my past and miss him. I don't know what to do at that time. I consider looking at stars and then think that universe is so big and I'm a small part of it. Do only I'm the one who has got problems in my life. Everyone has got one or other issues in their life but I guess they know how to deal with them not like me. Whenever I look at those stars I feel my problems and those painful feelings absconding away.
I'll start with my past about 3 years ago when my life was as good as others until..we'll talk about it later on.
Let me introduce myself- I'm Sara.. I'm the popular singer of our school and have two besties 'Sanna' and 'Aarav'. I loved both of them especially Aarav. Till now you would have guessed why?..
Yes its true. I have a strong crush over him and sanna too knows about it.
One day all the equations between three of us changed. I still wonder sometimes that what happened to her. She ditched me and said "you just a use and throw thing and how can anyone be friends with you. I was only with you because you were a popular singer" .
I ran as fast as I can towards restroom and cryed whole day. I just wondered why only me?.. At that time Aarav came and comforted me with his warm hug. I was able to smell his perfume. I just wonderdered that how much I have loved this guy with whole my heart and soul and now I should tell him how I felt for him. I wanted to tell him that I have special place for him in my heart.
I sobbed and in my soft polite voice I finally said those magical words to him "I love you Aarav with all my heart and soul".
I could see his eyes widen and these were not because of joy or happiness. Then he mumbled "I love Sanna".
It seemed like someone took my heart; put it on a table and threw hammer on it. It was like I cannot express with words.
All I could do at that time was hide my emotions from him and those tears of salty warm water that started falling from my eyes. I ran away saying I have class and I'll talk you later. But the truth is I wasn't able to face him. Though he shouted from back "we 'll remain friends for ever Sara" . I couldn't help it but nodded my head saying yes to him. At that day I felt most betrayed and wanted to move apart from all this.
I ran home and suddenly came to knew that we are shifting to London. My pleasliness was on the top of the sky but I guess that wasn't the right way to run away from problems of one's life. I hated that feeling but still remember it.
I even did'nt wanted Aarav to know that I'm leaving otherwise he would come to bid good bye to me which I couldn't bear. I was not in the situation to face him.
So we flew away for London. Oh!I forgot to mention my family- I have an elder brother who is in computer science. He is a way more intelligent than me but you must know that I'm also an A grade student and want to be a Chemical engineer. And a mother who is total sweetheart. I love my family so much that I can't even imagine my life without them. My life was even not imaginable without Aarav and now that I don't have him in my life; I feel incomplete.
Back to night- After having look at stars and having all those thoughts of past; everything that happened in restroom just horrified me and bought a chill down my spine.
I suddenly had a thought of the day 3 years ago when I had decided to start my life all over again and tommorw was the first day of school after vàçtions and that is called perfect timings to motivate yourself.." I hope all goes well"..

{Please stay tuned. I'll most likely be updating my story everyday & sorry for grammatical mistake (if any). }
Thanks for reading...