♥54

"Juseyo.." Jungkook cutely pleased yeri to give him a kiss. While yeri looking around if somebody sees him what his doing.

"I don't know if its just you or because you're wearing a hanbok that made you look cute, but I'm wouldn't give what to want." Yeri said and cross her arms.

"Why are you always being like that!?" Jungkook said.

"Y-Yah! Don't shout will you? Unnies and your hyungs might here you. They just all at the kitchen. Gosh." Yeri shook her head in disbelief.

"JUST GIVE WHAT I WANT!"

"YAH! LOWER YOUR VOICE KOOKIE-AHH!" Yeri came closer to jungkook and trying to cover his mouth with her hand.

"Hey.. What's going on here?" Jin asked while holding a cup of noodles and chopsticks in his hand making his way to their couch and sat on it.

"N-Nothing seokjin-oppa~" Yeri said puzzeld

"Hmmmp--"

"Then why are you covering his mouth?" Jin asked suspiously

"A-Aniyo, its just t-that---"

"SHE DIDN'T WANT ME TO KISS !!"

"Yah!" Yeri said while staring at jungkook.

"Did i heard right?" Irene asked walking to them with the rest of the bangtan and red velvet.

"A-Aniyo, eomma!"

"NAE NOONA! YOU HEARD RIGHT! EVERYONE HEARD IT RIGHT!"

"Nae." Everyone nodded.

"Aish.. Okay, I give up. Jungkook's right." Yeri said with pissed.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THAT?!" Jungkook shouted again at yeri whose making face trying to teased him.

"HYUNG! SHE SEEMS DON'T WANT MY KISS!"

"Ofcourse!" Yeri said back.

"BUT YESTERDAY YOU SAID MY LIPS SO SOFT THAT YOU WANT TO KISS IT AGAIN!"

"HEY! W-Who said that?" Yeri asked

"YOU!"

"W-What, M-Me?" Yeri pointing at herself

"NAE! YOU SAID IT WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING, HUGGING AND KISSING MY CHEEKS!"

All yeri's unnie looking at her with a confused look.

"Eomma! Unnies! T-That's not true! I-I didn't remember saying that!"

"Haaaayyysst Our Maknae couple~" Taehyung sighed and held irene's hand.

"Hey!" Irene shoved his hand away from her.

"Come on watch upstairs at jimin's room?" Namjoon said to them except to the maknaes.

"Hey! Why my room?!?!"

"Come on, its not a bad thing right?" Seulgi smirked at jimin whose stomping his feet.

All of them got upstairs without yeri and jungkook.

While yeri staring at the stair blankly jungkook poking her cheek making her to turn

"What?"

"My kiss.." Jungkook pouted

Yeri came closer to him and place her palm at jungkook nose.

"That. That's my kiss." Jungkook glared

"I hate you."

"I love you too." Yeri said sweetly with a teased.