I Was in Shock

Ohkay I think my mom is going CRAZYY. I honestly don't believe she said this to me.

I like having stuff in my mouth so I always have like gum in my mouth or bottle caps or stuff like that. Idk why I just do. So I had been chewing on the ring that come off the water bottle and I hit the little piece that connects your tongue to your jaw...y'all know what I'm talking about? Well yeah..that.

So I was talking to my mom and I was like " mommy my tongue hurts" (y'all don't pick on me I'm 18 and yes I call my mom mommy, she will always be my mommy)
But anyways.. Her response to me was...

" maybe if you stop doing what you doing with it, it wouldn't hurt. Stop putting your mouth where it don't belong"

Boy when I tell you I almost died, I thought I was gonna pee on myself from laughing so hard. I was like " my mouth has not been anywhere mom" and she tell me " You don't have to lie to me, I know the truth. Why else would your tongue be hurting. Mhm, you just nasty." And then she starts laughing.

I was really kinda in shock cause I never thought the day would come that my mom would like joke about something like that lol.

Then the next day....she must really want me to be getting some cause, I called her while I was walking back to my dorm from class and I had just got a smoothie from tropical smoothie. She says "why your mouth sound full?" I tell her Im drinking my smoothie, and I guess the wind muffled that because next thing I know she screaming "YOU EATING WHAT? DON'T MAKE ME COME UP TO THAT SCHOOL". Mind you that's like a 3hr drive but she definitely would have made it lol. I was like "mommy what are you talking about I said I was drinking my smoothie" she goes "oh I thought you said you was eating something else. I know how you are". I don't know where she got eating from when I definitely said drinking but....Girl, let me tell you....I had to put her in time out. I really don't know what is going on with her but, she has been out of control these past few days.