My woods

Jackson
" jaebum get your ass over here."
" yeah what's up Jackson?"
" we are going to the woods round up the pack."

I hate when I'm so mean, but jaebum knows I'm going through a rough time right know and can't control my anger. I am so ready to hunt down a vampire just to mess with. I need to release my anger, and letting it out on my pack wasn't the answer. I will just find some stupid vampire to let it out on.

"We're all here Jackson, why are going to the woods anyways?" Jaebum asked a little hint of fear in his voice.
" I need to release some anger." Jackson said with a smirk on his lips.
"Stop smirking, that look scares me!" Jaebum said softly. "Alright let's go" Jackson yelled at his pack. As Jackson was running through the the wood he could smell one a nasty little vamp.

Jaebum

"Jaebum wait up" youngjae said
"Oh sorry babe I just trying to keep a eye on Jackson"
"Are you worried hell do something horrid"
"No it's just....... We talk about this later"
" okay love you" said youngjae leaving a peck on jaebum's lips.
Jaebum thought O really do love youngjae but right know I need to keep a eye on Jackson. He had been acting strange lately and I don't know why?
Jaebum smelt something that caught him off guard. It definitely wasn't someone from his and Jackson's pack, and it definitely wasn't a vampire.
--------------------------------------------
This is my first time writing fanfic I hope you like it 🙂