Chapter 10

Your POV
OMI it's Hannah and Amethyst! I haven't seen them in years! I can't believe it! "Is it really you Y/N?!" They screamed. I nodded. "We thought you were dead! Don't ever do that again!" I laugh. "I'll try-" as I'm about to finish I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and a puddle below me. No no no. Not now, please no.. "Y/N?!" I fall to the ground tears in my eyes. "G-GARROTH!" I scream crying. I hear running and see two pairs of blue eyes looking at me. "Y/N?! What's wrong?!" Laurance asks. "Oh my Irene! She is in labor Laurance! Get Donna, get someone!!" Garroth shouts. He looked at me shocked but ran off anyway. I see Garroth move closer. "Your going to be okay Y/N, I promise" as he finishes I'm surrounded by a deep darkness.

Garroth POV
She blacked out. Why now?! Of all the times Irene knows it has to be now! I see Aphmau, Laurance, Lucinda, Donna, Kawaii~Chan, and Zoey all running over here. They carry her off leaving Laurance here. I'm pacing. "Bro why are you so worried? Are you the father?" Laurance was trying to lighten the mood. "Yes Laurance I'm the father! Okay!" I yell. I'm really stressed. Lady Irene please let her be okay.......

Short chapter. So you know Hannah and Amethyst came inside and watched this all take place. See ya!
~Nya!