The Meet

It was the weekend, we didn't have anything on, so for most of Saturday I just texted Ralph for an hour or so and until I needed some fresh air.

Our garden was amazing, tomatoes, corn, beetroot, and all kinds of trees were planted, And all the flowers were in bloom it was lime a nice big garden of friends.
Except it wasn't, they were real creatures but they don't talk they just grow while I shrink.
I sat on the garden swing for bit, pondering about that word, friends. Not a word I am related to.
I kept thinking trying to get it out of my head, until I heard a chirp, no a repeating chirp. Then a flap of feathers, following a body with wings, but very tiny it was... A hummingbird! How delightful maybe this was my new friend to get me out of my misery.
I held out my hand and it landed on it, it nestled her head on my palm. Very soft and feathery.
"I think you need a name"
"Chirp!"
It said
"How about... Bottletop! Surely that is not insulting to a bird! Now what gender?"
I read somewhere that men have more brighter colours than girls, this one' s very bland
"Must be a girl. So Bottletop tell me about yourself"
She looked like this:

 So Bottletop tell me about yourself"She looked like this:

We talked for 3 hours until it was dinner time.
"Promise me me you will come back!"
I said.
She flew off, but she had a very happy look on her face I did too. But then my face dropped as I the thought flied through my head. The girls