Sonic And Fnaf ~ The prolouge

"Our plane has stopped thanks for flying with us" The pilot says after the plane lands.  As everyone gets off the plane the sky starts to get cloudy and it starts to pour down rain "Great. Just great" Sonic says as he starts to attempt to dry off. Sonic decides to read the note he had from tails before his plane left. "Excuse me sir. Or hedgehog do you know where the motel is" A stranger says to Sonic "Uh.. Sure it's over there" Sonic says as he points to the motel "Thank you!" The man says before running over to the motel "Maybe they should've called this the muddy hotel" Sonic says before entering the motel. "Hello sir. do you have a room?" The lady behind the desk (Let's just call her that) "Yeah I do. Room 6" Sonic says "Phone number?" The lady asked "Uhhh.... 469-877-6321" Sonic says "Okay sir. Here is your key!" The lady says before handing sonic the key "Thanks!" Sonic says before going up the elevator. As sonic enters his room he notices a newspaper on his table sonic picks it up and starts reading it. "Freddy FazBears Pizza hm? well maybe i'll sign up".

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the prologue! I made and expect part 1 to begin either tomorrow or on the weekend