Introducing the Devil Manager

In Kaijo High School, there is a team of basketball players known as the Blue Elites who is led by their captain, Kasamatsu Yukio. Alongside him is the manager who has the same personality as him. Her name is Koyazama Iyami.

She is known as the Devil Manager for her strictness. In her first year, she made her senpai's work to their wits end.

A year has passed since then and now, a new batch of members are coming.. She'll make sure to do the same to her coming kouhai's.

CHAPTER 1: Introducing the Devil Manager

"Alright! Players, it's time to meet the new members!" their manager yelled.

As the new members lined up, they were asked for their name, position and school they were from by the captain, Kasamatsu Yukio. Behind him, the manager examined each of the new ones...

In her mind, she was already choosing the ones capable in becoming a regular player.

Then it came for the last freshman. A member of the Generation of Miracles..

"I'm Kise Ryouta, freshman!~ My hobby is basketball and my specialty is karaoke~ Oh! Ehe~ I got them backwards! I'm from Teiko Middle School! I'm okay with any position and I also work as a model so I might not get to practice often. But I'm looking forward to playing with everyone!"

He finished off with a flashy smile that added to the flashiness of his introduction.. Everyone knew it was too much, especially the captain and the manager.. She was itching to kick and yell at him but the captain beat her to it.

"Shut up! I only asked for your name, position and school! Answer only what you've been asked, you little brat!" he yelled after kicking him down..

"Mou~ I'm the rookie player you guys scouted, right? What's with this treatment?" the blonde whined.. Kasamatsu yelled at him again saying: "A freshman has no right to talk back to their senpai!"

Kise stood up easily towering him.. "I don't like stuff like stiff formalities, you know? ... What's great about being born one or two years earlier?" Kise sounded confident as he looked down at Kasamatsu, but Kasamatsu just faced his stare with equal strength.

"I'm probably even better than any of you when it comes to basketball." That was the final blow.. before Kasamatsu could even say anything, the blonde was harshly kicked down again!

Scaring the other freshmen inside the gym, the manager stood there unmoving while glaring down at Kise. "Why don't you shut up! You stupid bishie!!" she yelled..

'B-Bishie?!' everyone else thought... "Let me tell you something. This here is Kaijo High's basketball club. You here are a freshman and they are your senpai's. It doesn't matter if they were born earlier. These guys have been working hard in this gym for this school way longer than you! I'm telling you, you bishie! To respect that!" She saw how he looked at him with amazement so she continued..

"I don't care about your past accomplishments in Teiko. Right now, you , Kise Ryouta are a freshman here at Kaijo High. And I'm the basketball team's manager, Koyazama Iyami. Got anything to say?! Tell it to me! Stupid bishie."

The girl removed her gaze from him and examined the others. Sending a shiver down each of their spines.

"Koyazama! Don't go stealing my lines you second year idiot!" Kasamatsu yelled then hit the girl on her head. "What?! Don't you hit me like that you chibi captain!" she yelled back.. 'Ch-chibi?!' the third years thought knowing full well what's about to happen..